Has "Credit Crunch" reduced prices in Ibiza??

No it hasn't.
Maybe it stopped them putting prices even higher....but?
Space opening 70 € on the door and full to capacity by 8pm......
It's not exactly the great depression is it?

No it hasn't.
Maybe it stopped them putting prices even higher....but?
Space opening 70 € on the door and full to capacity by 8pm......
It's not exactly the great depression is it?

I'm hearin whispers of a busier than expected summer :confused: Probably too early to say, but i'm pretty sure the club/bar owners arent too worried. Am I right :?:

I'm hearin whispers of a busier than expected summer :confused: Probably too early to say, but i'm pretty sure the club/bar owners arent too worried. Am I right :?:

I was told that june is going to be a very quiet month, less peeps than 2008.

I'm gonna hit Ibiza in September (4-26) and I'm going to predict few people...

I was there until last Thursday...The Island is pretty quiet in general.
However most of the opening parties were rammed.
I did see an article in one of the newspaers saying...''Oh wait a minute, maybe Ibiza does depend very slightly on the club culture'' :idea:

I did see an article in one of the newspaers saying...''Oh wait a minute, maybe Ibiza does depend very slightly on the club culture'' :idea:

A friend of mine was at Space Opening Party and it was packed-out....

A friend of mine was at Space Opening Party and it was packed-out....

It was stupidly packed out like i have never seen it before at opening - and ive been for a good many years maybe the last 10..... It was too packed to be enjoyable and has put me off going again.

Last year there was room to dance in the outside area but this year the car park part was dangerously full and a lot of people were looking pretty unhappy/stressed trying to get in/out/move around and there was a fair bit of attitude from some people when you tried to get past them.

They were still selling 70 eur tickets at 8pm - and people were walking straight in - despite the internet/prepaid tickets queue being more than an hour long. The guestlist queue was very disorganised too.

Was We Love opening the same/better/worse???

I did see an article in one of the newspaers saying...'
'Oh wait a minute, maybe Ibiza does depend very slightly on the club culture'' :idea:
surprise, surprise -
nobody in the whole wide world expected this,
least of all "the authorities" :lol:

Back