Has anyone stayed at Bali Beach appartments??

Barbie

Right I am after a decent 4* appartment in Playa den Bossa, the only ones I can find are the Atzaro (not keen on the look of those) and Bali Beach, which are part of the Jet complex but are 4* and look better than the usual cack you get at Jet............

Has anyone stayed at these Bali Beach appartments or know anything about them?? Esp do you know if any tour operator in UK uses them??

thx :)

hi,

i haven't been there, but if they are part of the jet apartments then i have heard good things about these apartments, oh and there next to space and bora bora beach

Rob

Robo said:
hi,

i haven't been there, but if they are part of the jet apartments then i have heard good things about these apartments, oh and there next to space and bora bora beach

Rob

I have stayed in the actual Jet apartments twice, once had an ok room, once had a shit-hole of a room so I don't actually want to go back to Jet (cos at my age I need a few more home comforts LOL!) I think these Bali Beach ones are part of the Jet complex but there's only a few of them and they are done up nicer than standard Jet apartments and have things like air-con - an absolute must!

Robo said:
hi,

air-con such luxury, these apartments sound brilliant, what you waiting for!!!!!

Rob

I want to find out if a tour operator from UK uses them.........I've booked a holiday in June booking the hotel and the flights separately but I can't be bothered with the hassle for the second holiday in September so I'd rather just book the apartments and flights as a package thru whoever and let someone else do the work for me :rolleyes:

unfourtunately, i do not know if any tour compaines use them, but i would have though so!!!!

Sorry i couldn't be of any help.

Back