has anyone here parascended/sailed???

Ibiza-girlie

where in san an might i find someone who offers such a thing as id love to see the sunset from the sky for once, istead of my fav spot at Savannahs! ?
how much is it?
can you go 2 persons at the time?let mek now how it was, this is urgent!

Ye I was meant to call u after to see how it felt but my battery ran out! Have to put this on the 'always say ill do it, but can never afford it' list -along with, getting a boat out at sunset, and doin that bungee thing by eden/es paradis.

hehe you really need to, it was the wildestthing. my husband did the slingshot thing outside eden last year, he bought the whole taped thing on video and the exzpression on his and our friends face was unbelievable! haha, whenever we need a good laugh, we bring out the video to watch it!

oooh im tempted to go for the closing parties, if I can somehow get the cash ill be goin on that! ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
where in san an might i find someone who offers such a thing as id love to see the sunset from the sky for once, istead of my fav spot at Savannahs! ?
how much is it?
can you go 2 persons at the time?let mek now how it was, this is urgent!
i am a little frightened of heights but i would love to paracend do you know how high you go?

i was scared really as the boat was going so fast - the boat ride itself was a challenge as im not big on water, boats and spped either ( a real bore really hehe) - you go 200 metres up in the air, and Im scare of height...but this was amazzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!! You feel safe and so comfortable when you are up there, it´s totally different when you are there yourself. I definately recommend it!!!!!

hmmm....I think in the beginning of June but I am not sure, as it way very well be on the exact same time again. but it depends, as we wanna stay in Iibza this town, and NOT in between the lager fools hehe

we need to discuss this issue very throrougly! i dont mind when it is, but the sooner the better, as we really wanna go soon again! hehe...

ye I wanna stay in Ibiza town, actually askin round about it yesterday, some people say the jet apartments were cheap, but a lad I used to work with had his phone robbed on the 3rd night! Its right next to space tho ;)

U seen the Pacha hotel?!! Proper Gorgeous!!! -Expensive tho! -If I win the lottery Ill treat u and ur fella to a room there, in fact, Ill hire out the hotel for everyone on the board! ;)

uhh excellent, lets stay in touch then haha!
yeah ive asked thomson holidays for some brochures, we might travel via UK next time, as you guys have more choises and we have NONE! Only 1 agency and they only have places in San An, no thanks!

i really need to get drunk soon! hehe, im listening to my fav tune! WHEN THE RUSH COMES - MOTORCYCLE - Excellent stuff, and Im all back in cream again, where we met up! great time!

Oh my goood!!!! That was Amazing when it was dropped in Cream, I actually had to stand still and make sure it was on! -Then I just lost the plot ;)

I KNOOOOOW!!!!
Its a FANTASTIC TUNE! The gabriel & Dresden mix that is!!! I WANNA GO BACK!!!!!!! DAMMIT....
Why isnt it saturday evening, i´d get sooooo drunk on whitewine then! hehe

u should have took ur walkman on that paraglide thingy and had that tune played when u were up

whooooaaaa! great idea for next time!!!!!!!!! oh dear! - im going nuts right now!!! cant wait to get those pic´s developed hehe!

I actually have one of a trio of random girls, a girls with her chest out- then on me! And some more randomness! Need to take a video camera next time so I have some solid proof of what actually happened! :lol:

Back