Has anyone ever stayed at Es Vive?

H

happyman

8)

I'm staying there this year and have heard good things. Does anyone know more about the Hed Khandi nights they have there?

Also I'm going to Pin up on the Weds for Soul Heaven. ASnyone been?

I'm staying there this year but not until August.

I too, hope it's wicked.

Good luck.

happyman said:
8)

I'm staying there this year and have heard good things. Does anyone know more about the Hed Khandi nights they have there?

Also I'm going to Pin up on the Weds for Soul Heaven. ASnyone been?

We're staying there in 11 days YAY!! Didn't stay there last year but had some friends who did and popped in, it's a really nice hotel, good crowd staying there, nice food. Can't go wrong with it, plus location is great, 15 min walk to Bora Bora and Ibiza Town the other way.

This is first year Soul Heaven has been at Pin-Up. We're there for the Opening on the 25th with Kerri Chandler, got high hopes for this one, the terrace is going to be open from 4pm til midnight and inside from 11pm onwards.

When are you out there??

I'm ot there for a cheeky long weekend in a few weeks time 2nd -6th July how about you?

What do you reccommend for the thursday night?

happyman said:
I'm ot there for a cheeky long weekend in a few weeks time 2nd -6th July how about you?

What do you reccommend for the thursday night?

We leave on the 1st, maybe you'll get our room in Es Vive lol :p

Me personally I'd do Ministry on the Thursday night, if you like funky house that's the best place to go. If you swing trance's way, then Cream is on but I personally find Cream way too busy and full of quite a lot of nobs :rolleyes:

I more of a funky house fanh (big on vocals)

We were planning on doing Pacha on the Friday for their anniversary though, do you reakon Thursday's a better shout.

I Love BORA BORA! it had the best atmosphere i've expereinced out there since my first time we love sundays @ space...

happyman said:
I more of a funky house fanh (big on vocals)

We were planning on doing Pacha on the Friday for their anniversary though, do you reakon Thursday's a better shout.

I Love BORA BORA! it had the best atmosphere i've expereinced out there since my first time we love sundays @ space...

Mmmm tricky one, can't you do both :p See who the guests are for both. Ministry is always a top night in Ibiza but Pure Pacha is a new night but I can imagine it being really popular cos they've got some cracking guests thru-out the summer. I think it's David Morales the Friday you're there, can't remember who's playing Ministry that wk.

Back