Has anybody used the Club in pass for Ibiza???

Scottish-Helen

I work in a travel agents and I'm changing jobs but before I go I've got some vouchers that I have to spend on travel. I've booked my holiday and car hire etc but there is a company called Seligo that offers a pre paid club pass called a Club In Pass so I thought I would get these.

They are a reputable company but I just wondered if anybody had any experience of using these passes? :?:

mmm, depends hun. All the ones ive came across in the past are for shit nights! - But if u know for certain what nights u wanna go to and if the pass if valid and saves u some wonga sounds like a deal!

If ur still unsure u could try emailing a few of the clubs (just to check the validity of the pass)

N

Have decided against it. I'm pretty sure it's valid for the clubs but they can't give me info on whether I would be able to get a pass out for Space for instance.

ye, best stay away darlin! If they're reluctant to give out information, they'll prob be reluctant to sort out any problems you have- or give u ur cash back!

Back