harley rally

stephen

Staff member
the harley davidson and custom bike rally and outdoor camping session is taking place this weekend 23/24th in its usual cala bassa venue.

it's great fun with loads of super machines (usually ridden by german stockbrokers)

see you there?

erm, how about the ibiza web cam girl? :twisted:

ibiza.jpg

i would recommend not going to cala bassa whilst they are there!! tend to take over the place!! but its great seeing them all driving around the island!!

bigbearblue said:
i would recommend not going to cala bassa whilst they are there!! tend to take over the place!! but its great seeing them all driving around the island!!

As much as I love Harley's (even named my dog after one) the noise of them driving past our villa all day and every day for the duration of the rally was bloody awful - especially when you have just come in from a big night out and are trying to chill round yiour pool - even brought the villa stereo system out to the pool and still couldnt drown out the sodding noise..... ggggrrrrrrr!

SODDING NOISE??!!???!! Sir, what you hear out of the open pipes of a Harley-Davidson bike isn't noise, but pure, sweet muffler music. HD engineers spend millions of dollars on perfecting that sound, by messing with the size/lenght of the pipes and even with the phasing of the camshafts, sometimes sacrificing fuel economy or power for that great sound. Ever pulse of the exaust is American (loud, annoying, and may damage you if you get too close) and is as American as apple pie, baseball and sodomy. Don't mess with something us Yanks hold so close to us...

Technoindustrial said:
SODDING NOISE??!!???!! Sir, what you hear out of the open pipes of a Harley-Davidson bike isn't noise, but pure, sweet muffler music. HD engineers spend millions of dollars on perfecting that sound, by messing with the size/lenght of the pipes and even with the phasing of the camshafts, sometimes sacrificing fuel economy or power for that great sound. Ever pulse of the exaust is American (loud, annoying, and may damage you if you get too close) and is as American as apple pie, baseball and sodomy. Don't mess with something us Yanks hold so close to us...

I Apologise and consider myself suitable chastised - but you have to realise the head area was very very delicate!!

Technoindustrial said:
Oh I'm sorry, I guess I was a little hard on you.

.....apology accepted - you kinda blew my mind a bit - "shit" I thought, "I've totally pissed off a Biker"!! :eek:

The ironic part about it all: The bike I own is a 2000... DUCATI 748! I've always wanted a Hog, though.[/b]

oh! sorry start a little argument!!! dont get me wrong, i love the harleys but i love to sleep on the beach and its nice to just be on a beach thats a little more quiet!! 8)

Oh and what beaches Ibiza has. My fav was this one called (remember, my Spanish blows- I didn't learn any) Playa de Salinas.

Ya ya, I went to Spain and didn't know much Spanish. I liked to stay near the West End- All English there.

Back