Hardcore Music

Nope. I'm only 22.

I am very much talking about the new stuff though. My flat mate is a "Hardcore raver" and regularly goes to the raves and comes back with DVD packs which he takes great pleasure in showing us, and it would be unbearable for me.

Doof doof doof doof doof *squeeky voice* doof doof doof doof. Arghhhhhhhh!:spank:

I suppose your age explains it then, personally speaking id have as much interest in todays cheesy Hardcore as i would minimal..zero...UK Hardcore though from 91-93 is absolutely amazing music, groundbreaking, being at Fantazia or Raindance back in the day was the best time of your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only like pre post rave, circa Sept 1989, 11.52pm, spiritual, ecletic, 182.5 bpm, upside down, totalitarian, communist, autocratic, East Timorian, swirly, wooshy hardcore music.

Jonny you priiiiiiiiiiiiick.

What does your mate mean by hardcore? Hardcore to me is the thumping dutch hardcore banged out by the likes of neophyte, catscan, promo etc. Its the next step from hardstyle. But most people don't even know what it is and classify hardcore as cheesy muck like scooter and the likes. This is proper hardcore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLFnqpM3JBA

You'll never hear any of that in ibiza btw. Thats not what ibiza is about

Last edited by a moderator:
Howzabout minimal hardcore?

It's performed live using a single pneumatic drill.

Rotterdam is a long way from Eivissa

minimal is used by most to cover anything that isnt happy clappy bouny beach house

see jonny69's rants on minimal, anything that isn't the fabled "piano house" is minimal

am i right?

minimal is used by most to cover anything that isnt happy clappy bouny beach house

see jonny69's rants on minimal, anything that isn't the fabled "piano house" is minimal

am i right?

No,i also like Garage, Drum & Bass/Breakbeat and some Techno.

Back