Hardcore Music

superdave

well, one of my pals is well into it. :oops:

im not the biggest fan. but me n me other mates one night are going to go to a hardcore night just to keep my mate happy. 8)

he said its the pinacle of his life to experience hardcore music in ibiza. :confused:

so... anyone know of any clubs/bars that specialiase in hardcore music? :rolleyes:

any help would be great

thanks!! :D

well, one of my pals is well into it. :oops:

im not the biggest fan. but me n me other mates one night are going to go to a hardcore night just to keep my mate happy. 8)​

he said its the pinacle of his life to experience hardcore music in ibiza. :confused:

so... anyone know of any clubs/bars that specialiase in hardcore music? :rolleyes:

any help would be great​

thanks!! :D

My mate hey?? That old chestnut!

Thankfully its thin on the ground. The only night I know of that MIGHT do it is Advanced vs Tidy... Although I'm not sure what the music policy is to be honest, I just know the people that go there wear them plebby fluffy boots and the like.:lol:

The only Hardcore im into is UK Hardcore (Rave Music) circa 1991-1993, groundbreaking music and still going (called Hardcore Breaks nowadays lots of new stuff being released) allbeit very underground, somehow i doubt some of the woofters in Ibiza would appreciate it, too busy monged out listening to minimal crap.

PS- The Stanton Warriors play Eden on Mondays in Ibiza if your into Breakbeat.;)

kk. so not much luck for him then. i know theres clubland night in es paradise so hopefully thatll fulfill his hardcore needs.

cheers

LOVE it here!

But unfortunately you won't find many old skool rave sirens in Ibiza. It's far too full of trendy wendy types into the latest trends.

Go have your holiday and try London's Bang Face on your return. ;)

Id rather be monged out listening to 123 bpm than have my ears cabbaged by 180 bpm crap, with horns, whistles and topless twats battering me from every angle.

Last year there was a night on Mondays at Summum in the bay with SlipMatt. No idea what it might've been like or if it's on this year though.

Is this like Scooter music?

NO! (although a night of happy hardcore would be hysterical)

To attampt to claw back some musical integrity I'm talking about the dark stuff (pre jungle) that they used to play at Rage etc...It's brilliant. (or I think so anyway)

Id rather be monged out listening to 123 bpm than have my ears cabbaged by 180 bpm crap, with horns, whistles and topless twats battering me from every angle.

I certainly wouldn't....your obviously not from the old skool then:!:

I certainly wouldn't....your obviously not from the old skool then:!:

Nope. I'm only 22.

I am very much talking about the new stuff though. My flat mate is a "Hardcore raver" and regularly goes to the raves and comes back with DVD packs which he takes great pleasure in showing us, and it would be unbearable for me.

Doof doof doof doof doof *squeeky voice* doof doof doof doof. Arghhhhhhhh!:spank:

Nope. I'm only 22.

I am very much talking about the new stuff though. My flat mate is a "Hardcore raver" and regularly goes to the raves and comes back with DVD packs which he takes great pleasure in showing us, and it would be unbearable for me.

Doof doof doof doof doof *squeeky voice* doof doof doof doof. Arghhhhhhhh!:spank:

mate tell me about it!! i cant stand it. only going to make him happy!

cheers for the replys though

Back