Hard House

Walker

just wanna know was hard house ever big on the island ? was there ever any tidy nights on or anything like that, frantic etc ? and does anyone know of any clubs or events that play hard house on the island ?

Not my kettle of fish I'm honest but I know there is some sort of package holiday early on in the season which is aimed at hard house/tidy etc in san an. other than that I'm not to sure.

aye a spotted that mate hard dance ibiza 2013 but apart from that there doesnt seem to be anything throughout the season, dont get me wrong am massive on house and techno, av just always loved hard house am doin to ibiza for the full summer and was wonderin if there was anything kickin about

I'm sure Tidy used to do the second room of Judgement Sunday, that was back in 07 though. Not had any events for a while i think.

v club in the west end tends to play that kind of style

Lashes played at Judgement Sundays a couple of years ago when we were there, and there were some familiar faces from Tidy/sunny d's/synergy in the corwd- so there must have been other evente on the island at the time :evil:

Haven't seen anything in the last couple of years since

Lashes played at Judgement Sundays a couple of years ago when we were there, and there were some familiar faces from Tidy/sunny d's/synergy in the corwd- so there must have been other evente on the island at the time :evil:

Is Lisa Lashes not a fully-fledged Trance DJ/producer nowadays?

I remember there being a Tidy night in Eden in June 08, think it may have been a Tuesday or Thursday.

Apart from that hard house week where v club have a few nights organised v club definitely does not play hard house the rest of the summer. There music policy is deep and tech.

just wanna know was hard house ever big on the island ? was there ever any tidy nights on or anything like that, frantic etc ? and does anyone know of any clubs or events that play hard house on the island ?

Trade was massive yeah - played at various venues around the island from the mid 90s until about 2003-ish.

They co-promoted their own night at Privilege and settled in the back room of Manumission (which was hard house).

According to Amos from the The Tidy Boys, hard house is going to make a BIG comeback, when I am not sure?

I guess the weekender will help gauge (within the UK at least) If there is still much of a demand for Hard House.

Personally, I think each genre has a time and a place, whether it's Acid Techno, Hard House, Minimal... it's all good fun :)

uh.gif

The Tidy brand has taken a back seat for a while. The Tidy Boys are putting a lot of effort into a new label/brand called Ideal. They've got a weekender in Pontins Southport this weekend.

As far as I know the only big event is that Hard Dance Weekender this year, I know Amo's already said they aren't going to be doing anything Ibiza based, and I think Chic (who now own the Tidy brand for events and are based in Ibiza) have put Ibiza/Hard House to one side.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Ideal over in Ibiza next year, it all seems to be getting bigger and better again, a lot more young'ens getting into it which is great for the energy hardhouse nights needs, nothing fun about seeing a load of fat 40 year old ex speed freaks shuffle about to a 150bmp stinkers. I'll report back after this weekends shenanigans.

Its a hideous racket

kimajy in agreement with Dave_DL shocker :eek:

Psytrance, however, was something I did get into for a wee bit in the psilocyber days ... Sven Vaeth pulled out a few corkers on that front in his day !

Back