Happy Thoughts

bbc6673

Happy clubbing thoughts.

On Friday I'm going to see Dave Seaman with some friends. The following weekend I'm away on a mini-vacation and then the weekend after that I'm off to Montreal for work and then swinging in the weekend so that I can go and see Sander K. with some friend's of mine.

....For Easter weekend it looks like Lawler is paying a visit.... future clubbing appears to be bright.... :D :D

Well I've got Circo Loco @ Ministry this wkend :D

Then Kenny Dope @ Ministry the wkend after :D

The wkend after I really should have wkend off as I have only had 2 non-clubbing wkends this year :rolleyes: not good at my age :p but I know I will get talked into going to Ministry (again!) for Junior Jack and Kid Creme.

Wkend after is Jon (Fit as :D ) Carter @ Ministry :D

Then the wkend after os Godskitchen @ the NEC when we see Erick's return to the UK YAY and Cassius :D

And then the wkend after is Erick @ Bed :D

Which takes me nicely into May and May is already shaping up nicely with Homelands and Masters at Work @ Ministry, god knows when I am going to get any rest before Ibiza :p ;)

Barbie, what´s your liver like!?
OMG! If I had to go clubbing that much I would be 1. ruined! 2. still drunk. and 3. EXHAUSTED!

Have fun!!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
Barbie, what´s your liver like!?
OMG! If I had to go clubbing that much I would be 1. ruined! 2. still drunk. and 3. EXHAUSTED!

Have fun!!!

Liver, what liver :rolleyes: :p I think I've been liver-less since I was about 18 ;)

I soooo can't wait for Easter Monday at Shine....
Richie Hawtin, Derrick 'Boompty Boomp' Carter, Ed Rush & Optical, Phil Kieran. Music lover's delight! :D
Plus Deep Dish the saturday beforehand :p

think ill be headin to the Deep Dish nite at shine, d.sanchez

if i can squeeze into the student halls!!

Back