Happy International Womens Day lady spotlighters

as a mark of respect for the female gender striving for equality i got my wife a new feather duster and a french maid's outfit.

:lol::lol::lol:

Cheers to all the ladies. BTW ladies have half the money and all of what most men want and some women,

I must confess I got it mixed up with Shove Tuesday (Pancake) Day in England, I mean who else is going to make the pancakes
Maslenitsa (Russian equivalent of pancake day) also fell during the Women's Day holiday weekend this year. Similar statements were made, feedback surprisingly not too hostile :lol:

My International Womens Day was celebrated by Phil making me stand outside for 25 mins holding his ladder (ooh err missus) in the freezing cold wind whilst he replaced the guttering that come down with the snow - I am clearly spoilt:evil:

Pups - back in the kitchen and get those pancakes on. :lol: ;)

Happy lady day everyone. Time to honour the trans in all of us.

My International Womens Day was celebrated by Phil making me stand outside for 25 mins holding his ladder (ooh err missus) in the freezing cold wind whilst he replaced the guttering that come down with the snow - I am clearly spoilt:evil:
So romantic :lol:

you can take the boy out of Liverpool...... ;-)

To be fair - I wasnt too unhappy with the set up - he's mega scared of heights and the wind was really gusty yesterday - better a cold wife then a dead husband.....:lol::lol:

:lol:

Tongue only half in cheek though.

An imbalance of male energy is what's killing this planet. Fact.

Intertesting you say that, a programme detailing stock market crashes made the point that more women traders would ensure the markets would not be so volatile:D:D:D

Intertesting you say that, a programme detailing stock market crashes made the point that more women traders would ensure the markets would not be so volatile:D:D:D

Agree sort of...

Gender has little or nothing to do with external or internal genital organs and everything to do with a mindset.

i.e. - power dressing ladies working in finance aren't exactly the archetypal female.

I celebrated International Women's Day by looking at videos of naked women on the internet.

(If only I'd invented that joke. :lol:)

Back