HAPPY HOURS (San Antonio)

C

craigyt2k1

anyone know when all the happy hours are in the bars in san an or san an bay? i would like to make a list of the happy hour times and take it with me (the tight fisted git that i am) :p :p :p

im hoping mcrackin will help me out here, hes usually great at that kind of stuff (and im sure many others).

it's when you pay for two beers and drink only one!

or when you pay for an indian meal and run off without eating it!

happy hour is a hour that a bar will sell 2 drinks for the price of one to get people in the bar.

craigyt2k1 said:
anyone know when all the happy hours are in the bars in san an or san an bay? i would like to make a list of the happy hour times and take it with me (the tight fisted git that i am) :p :p :p

If your intending to frequent the pubs in the West End, you wont need to worry about happy hours cos theres always free drinks, buy one get one free and stuff like that - you can quite easily get smashed for cheap in the West End.

If your walking up the road and someone approaches you trying to get you into their bar with the promise of a free drink when you go in, take them up on the offer as you can even end up getiing a bottle free (of schnapps or something)

oh, that happy hour.

yes there's a great big poster as you enter san an with the names of all the bars and the times they have the happy hour.

craigyt2k1 said:
happy hour is a hour that a bar will sell 2 drinks for the price of one to get people in the bar

alright - take a look at this picture!! :eek:

westend2.jpg

have you seen it? :eek:

okay - try to find this place and you will have happy hours all night long!! :lol:

san an

cos of the deal and price happy hour is all day and all night.

unlesss your in the big clubs then it un happy hour you can pay £8 for a bottle of water and even more for alchohol

stephen said:
it's when you pay for two beers and drink only one!

or when you pay for an indian meal and run off without eating it!

In Ibiza tourist districts in this way:

Drink one and pay for five! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back