Happy Birthday to our very own Buckley! The Big 4 0

couldn't open it..............homelands 2000 by any chance??

and happy birthday Buckers............. lookin good...........obviously use the same "products" as me ;)

Greetings and salutations, Buckster.

Best wishes for a good weekend full of celebratory events. And congratulations in advance on your upcoming purchase of a convertible sports car and courting of very nearly underage young women.

All the best, my friend ;)

Nah, one of these bad boys !!

PrincessPinkMini400.gif

All about the pussy man :lol:

Happy birthday mate:)

Quality video by the way, reminded me of when I went to Fantasia and other less organized set ups where it was an illiegally pitched tent on a farmers field!

There's something about those video's that is so different to nowadays, i can't quite put my finger on just one driving factor but everyone seems to be having an excellent time, there is no pretense, no long queues for the cloakroom to moan about, everyones is really chilled and getting on with everyone and above all else everyone seems to be absolutely out of it, but in a good dancey, loved up way?

Jesus, I was at this as well. If I recall if pissed it down most of the evening and getting cars out of the field was a bit of a nightmare.

Goodish night but by no means the best but that might have something to do with the amount of dodgy yardies pushing dodgy E's and threatening to kick the crap out of you if didn't purchase :lol::lol::lol:, funny when you look back on it (16 years ago...that is scary!)

Amnesia House 'The Wedding' was a better affair, one because it was outside all night and no tents and two....well two I can't go into but I shall never forget it....!

Oh yeah, happy bday by the way, have a good one ;)!

Happy birthday mate:)

There's something about those video's that is so different to nowadays, i can't quite put my finger on just one driving factor but everyone seems to be having an excellent time, there is no pretense, no long queues for the cloakroom to moan about, everyones is really chilled and getting on with everyone and above all else everyone seems to be absolutely out of it, but in a good dancey, loved up way?

Quality of certain illegalities may have alot to do with it.

I also think that there was less pretence in the land of clubbing/raving back then, no one to impress, you didn't really car what you looked like, you wanted to go to a good party, good music, get off your face and then you'd go home happy!

Quality of certain illegalities may have alot to do with it.

I also think that there was less pretence in the land of clubbing/raving back then, no one to impress, you didn't really car what you looked like, you wanted to go to a good party, good music, get off your face and then you'd go home happy!

Fair points, i find the point on the "illegalities" really interesting, i just don't understand how it could vary so much from today except that now perhaps there is more alternatives to try and perhaps then people were prepared to pay for a Rolls Royce and got a Rolls Royce, now people only want pay for a smart car, so that's all thats available:?:

You're bang on about the clothing and the general look, people don't seem at all bothered, worryingly if you go to a lot of indipendant clothing stores at the moment all the fashions can be seen in the these video's:eek:

Fair points, i find the point on the "illegalities" really interesting, i just don't understand how it could vary so much from today except that now perhaps there is more alternatives to try and perhaps then people were prepared to pay for a Rolls Royce and got a Rolls Royce, now people only want pay for a smart car, so that's all thats available:?:

Good point, it is relative but I know from experiencing 'the good old days' I know what I would choose.

You're bang on about the clothing and the general look, people don't seem at all bothered, worryingly if you go to a lot of indipendant clothing stores at the moment all the fashions can be seen in the these video's:eek:

:lol:

Happy Birthday M8 Have a great birthday!

Chewie what other modes of transport can we have the birthday boy pictured in please?

Thank you all! A little hungover after a couple of surburban BBQs yesterday. I tell ya something, that Dr Mick is wow with old Irish ladies!:lol:

Back