Happy Birthday Dan X and jjinit

Morbyd

Figured we'd get the birthday greetings all taken care of :lol:

A big Happy Birthday to the artist formerly known as X-amount!

And a Happy 40th for tomorrow, JJ! Hope your party went well this weekend.

Beat me to it John.

Dan - assume you've seem my message on Faceache that my phone's knackered. Happy Birthday again though!

And JJ of course, though Morbs is a little premature.......

not sure about how having a birthday puts me any nearer to the central figure of christianity, assuming you're talking about "that" jesus. :confused:

There's only one Jesus friend. OK, he's a ghost and his own Dad as well so there's three of him, but you know what I mean. And you're nearer to being seated with him/them the older you get. My sister Bernadette could explain better, she's turned to religion more and more since her badminton injury.

There's only one Jesus friend. OK, he's a ghost and his own Dad as well so there's three of him, but you know what I mean. And you're nearer to being seated with him/them the older you get. My sister Bernadette could explain better, she's turned to religion more and more since her badminton injury.

well I will sleep better tonight for that! pass on my regards to bernadette, tis a dangerous business shuttling cock!!

Cheers guys :D

Had a great day, hightlight of which was going to hospital to have 2 splints removed from my nose (post surgery a fortnight ago).

Look at the size of them!!!

splint_thumb.jpg

I nearly fainted when I saw it! :lol:

Cheers guys :D

Had a great day, hightlight of which was going to hospital to have 2 splints removed from my nose (post surgery a fortnight ago).

Look at the size of them!!!

splint_thumb.jpg

I nearly fainted when I saw it! :lol:

Christ, I bet you were like noo noo out of teletubbies with them in??

Christ, I bet you were like noo noo out of teletubbies with them in??

Sorry, no idea who that is, a bit before my time. :?::confused:;)

We only speak In The Night Garden/Peppa Pig/Handy Manny or Fifi and the Flowertots in this house :D

Back