hangover cures!!!

To continue today's SHCOTTTISH theme....

149162620_955c55de16.jpg

never fails for me... (usually wash down a pack of pro plus with this)

20p back on your bottle too!

drink a pint of water before you go to sleep, that usually helps out a lot for me. if you wake up hungover, drink a pint of water and sleep for another hour, haha.

I do the following:

* On getting in & before sleeping *
  • 4x 5HTP
  • 1000mg vitamin C
  • 1 multivit
  • 2 x magnesium & zinc
  • 400mg ibuprofen
  • 1 litre water & full face & lips moisturising & brush teeth
  • 1 x gatorade army strength rehydration drink
* On waking up (about 2pm) & before going out (about 9pm)
  • 2 x 5HTP (increase to 4 towards end of week)
I've done 6 huge nights in a row like this & I don't break down in tears or anything like I used to after several end-to-end massive nights!

Keep up the 5HTP for about 10 days on return & wean off gradually.

I thought about getting some 5-htp for my week in Ibiza. Have read up lots about it. Does it work for you Perleman?

I only get a hangover about once a quarter, and that's with weekly massive alcohol intake.

The key is to drink at least a liter or two of non-alcoholic beverage before you go to sleep (I usually skip the water and gulp a couple glasses of iced tea before I go to bed)

In Ibiza, this stuff is a lifesaver in terms of rehydration:
170px-Aquariuscan.jpg

(never seen it anywhere else...)

drink loads of water before you go to sleep. hydrate is the key.

hydration is the key..drinkin GATORADE b4 u pass out always helps me out..Doin this will ensure that u deal with only one headache which is the buttaface that u had a one night stand with..LOL:(:spank::twisted:

Not sure if you have it in Europe, but Vitamin Water has saved my job countless times- basically like a healthier Gatorade (pure fructose vs. corn syrup, LOTS of vitamins, especially B) - of course it has now been purchased by coca-cola, so it may become another gatorade clone.
also, my favorite before/after bed- San Pellegrino. The key to cure any alcohol hangover is hydration, a bit of sodium(why gatorade works) and B-viatmins - if that doesn't work, a cafe correcto will:twisted:

To continue today's SHCOTTTISH theme....

149162620_955c55de16.jpg

never fails for me... (usually wash down a pack of pro plus with this)

20p back on your bottle too!

Have you noticed that Irn Bru doesn't taste quite the same out of plastic bottles !! All hail the glass bottle !:)

Back