Hangover Club

Feeling rough only one more day of the bank holiday, banana shake going done a treat with american breakfast

omg. mate from london turned up last night. 2nd day of delivery mcdonlads breakfast , this time with beer as well. today could be interesting if it stops raining

What is it with Brits on the beach that sits so uncomfortably ?

Perfect day today, cloudless sky and virtually no wind except a cooling sea breeze. Went down to Bigbury-on-Sea to sort out my ever so slight hangover earlier by swimming round Burgh Island. I arrived to find the area closest to the car park looking like a blasted campsite – tents everywhere and a load of young people, at least 50% of whom looked virtually fully clothed (:eek: wtf ?) ..

Maybe I've missed something but can anyone explain to me the need for a tent on the beach ? If it's too hot for you (at 23 degrees) put a cap on or go for a dip in the sea (that'll soon cool you down !!!) :lol:. If you want shade, get a beach brolly and put it up ! With a site this stunning, who wants to look around and see the place looking like something out of a music festival – without the music :?:

Back