Hangover Club

Buckley

Ouch. Didn't really expect a hangover from a few quiet beers in front of Glastonbury TV coverage.

Keep it down will you!:spank:

Glastonbury was absolutely immense. I got there Friday night dropped my bag off and went straight to the dance village. It was nonstop drinking from then on with minimal sleep (less than 2 hours Friday and Saturday night. I didn't get home until Sunday at 5.30am and had to work yesterday. What I have now is not so much a hangover as a broken body and mind, lost voice, runny nose, sunburn, chesty cough, can't think straight can't string a sentence together properly but my god it was worth it. Roll on Ibiza only 6 weeks 1 day to go.

Glastonbury was absolutely immense. I got there Friday night dropped my bag off and went straight to the dance village. It was nonstop drinking from then on with minimal sleep (less than 2 hours Friday and Saturday night. I didn't get home until Sunday at 5.30am and had to work yesterday. What I have now is not so much a hangover as a broken body and mind, lost voice, runny nose, sunburn, chesty cough, can't think straight can't string a sentence together properly but my god it was worth it. Roll on Ibiza only 6 weeks 1 day to go.

You get on it proper like

I'm a member started with a neighbor asking if I knew how to smoke brisket ended with a floating a keg and a full blown party. The beers felt so good last night, t so good this morning.

getting mcdonalds delivered in nyc , ever so slightly hungover. off to equivalent of wireless festival today with Fatboy Slim and James Zabiela under the statue of liberty!

I'm a member started with a neighbor asking if I knew how to smoke brisket ended with a floating a keg and a full blown party. The beers felt so good last night, t so good this morning.

You've given me visions of a knock at the door, which when opened reveals Kramer from Seinfeld with a look of panic and worry, screaming...

"How the hell do you smoke a goddam BRISKET??!!"

:lol: :lol:

CosmoKramer.jpg

reserving my place for tomorrow as heading out again to see Fatboy Slim having just shaken off the effects of last night

Back