Hangover club

Robder

Someone else take care of the formalities please.

I'll just park myself in the corner and sweat out the toxins.

very much so. Left my jobs so 2 days of boozing. have a big bruise and some serious pain in my side , hope its not internal

feeling extremely fragile

free dinner/drinks with my director, followed by late night high jinks at the drop in stoke newington...

felt rough as the road this morning at 3am when i rolled over in bed and knocked virtually a pint of squash off my bedsite table with my pillow!! cleaned it up and couldnt get back off for ages!!!

only had a pint then about half abottle of wine??

sweated it out with some heavy weights at the gym(thats barbells not some random big blokes) and now feel ok and ready for a long lunch in the sun in camden!!! :D8)

I went to 2 art exhibit openings, swung by the house to drop off the car, then hit the pub for a reunion of some former colleagues, followed by drinks at another bar with a bunch of journalists, followed by another party. Got home at 3ish, I think, and passed out on the sofa. Got to work at 11:30 feeling rough as hell.

Perked up a little after lunch... might actually make it through the day

I'm in, still rough from wednesday night. The other halves are on a hen so we went out for a quiet meal and drinks. 4.45am I rocked in, then couldnt sleep. Then had to up for work and a notary appointment which lasted 4 hours :spank: Then had to take little one for her swimming lessons. IT wasnt good.

As the burds are still away its round 2 tomorow night. Tonight consists of Lost season 6 and early to bed, alcohol free.

feeling extremely fragile

free dinner/drinks with my director, followed by late night high jinks at the drop in stoke newington...

weatherall?? just lunched with a mate who had a very goodnight there.......he didnt take his sun glasses off........!!:D

Back