Hanging!!

Emma_1983

Errr....work nights out are the worst.....out straight after work, no food, endless stream of 2 for 1 cocktails.........cringey conversations with work people that you really dont want to remember the next day when you are faced with that person........hanging big time today, roll on 530 :spank:

I am feeling for you my love.... I too will be feeling that way on Sunday as I have a house party to go to and I always forget how much I have drank when your wandering round someone's pad getting your glass filled stupid amounts of time....

I might do all my apologising in advance..... :?:oops: :lol::lol:

I was hoping it was going to be a thread about your favourite guetta torture techniques

I am feeling for you my love.... I too will be feeling that way on Sunday as I have a house party to go to and I always forget how much I have drank when your wandering round someone's pad getting your glass filled stupid amounts of time....

I might do all my apologising in advance..... :?:oops: :lol::lol:

Mmmm I feel like apologising to everyone saying sorry if I have said anything offensive as I have severe memory loss. Oh well..............:p

Mmmm I feel like apologising to everyone saying sorry if I have said anything offensive as I have severe memory loss. Oh well..............:p

We had our xmas party last week, organised by yours truely.

Cooled it up by getting people who used to do the Hacienda to turn the office into a club. Everyone dj'd for 3 songs each & we ran a cocktail bar.

Massive success. Every got WASTED.

I was talking to the MD all night. All I can remember is shaking his hand at the end of the night. Nothing more. No idea if my place on the board has gone to hell in a handcart or not.

Cooled it up by getting people who used to do the Hacienda to turn the office into a club. Everyone dj'd for 3 songs each & we ran a cocktail bar.

I was talking to the MD all night. All I can remember is shaking his hand at the end of the night. Nothing more. No idea if my place on the board has gone to hell in a handcart or not.

Yes thats the thing. I remember some of it. Some parts are not so clear. :oops:

That sounds class!

I havent had a memory loss night from alcohol since March 2008 (I know the exact date because the shame is still etched on my memory.... :confused:) 14 G&T's (I thought I had 7 but they were doubles) in 3 hours....

Oh god I shudder just thinking about it....:( I was fine once someone game me something to liven me up again..... but I have no recollection, other than the photos from that night, which surprisingly I look stone cold sober in..

That sounds class!

I havent had a memory loss night from alcohol since March 2008 (I know the exact date because the shame is still etched on my memory.... :confused:) 14 G&T's (I thought I had 7 but they were doubles) in 3 hours....

Oh god I shudder just thinking about it....:( I was fine once someone game me something to liven me up again..... but I have no recollection, other than the photos from that night, which surprisingly I look stone cold sober in..

It was quality. Funktion 1 sound system in the boardroom - seriously!

My three were meant to Prince - Controversy / D Mode - Enjoy the Silence / Altern8 - infiltrate 292

It seems ridiculous to type this, but I was on first after Krysko (pwopa resident DJ from Sankeys/W'house project).

Played my first tune, whole floor cleared, people making cutting moves on their neck. Gave into good taste & dropped Ice Ice Baby in. Boom, eruption. I felt like Sasha in the discotecha:lol:.

Towards the end of the company Christmas party last December, I managed to talk my way on stage and sang Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams with the band. :oops:

Other than that, I don't think there was anything too embarrassing... I vaguely remember one incident when I struggled to piece together a sentence (in Russian) while speaking to one former top exec who was there. He looked amused.

My three were meant to Prince - Controversy / D Mode - Enjoy the Silence / Altern8 - infiltrate 292

It seems ridiculous to type this, but I was on first after Krysko (pwopa resident DJ from Sankeys/W'house project).

Played my first tune, whole floor cleared, people making cutting moves on their neck. Gave into good taste & dropped Ice Ice Baby in. Boom, eruption. I felt like Sasha in the discotecha:lol:.

Was it the Jedward version ???

That's an ace christmas do - we had the usual dinner dance but with an awful theme this year (not my arranging this year :lol::lol::lol:) 60's 70's 80's and 90's - something for everyone they said....:confused:

Well considering the workforce is generall 20's - 40's - no not really :-/

Was it the Jedward version ???

That's an ace christmas do - we had the usual dinner dance but with an awful theme this year (not my arranging this year :lol::lol::lol:) 60's 70's 80's and 90's - something for everyone they said....:confused:

Well considering the workforce is generall 20's - 40's - no not really :-/

God no I have musical integrity:lol:

We used to do that, take over the Hilton - have charity roulette and all that in black ties. Used to cost 3 X what we spent putting this on. Only problem is how to top it.....dancing pills (£10 ones by all accounts) in the water supply?!

God no I have musical integrity:lol:

We used to do that, take over the Hilton - have charity roulette and all that in black ties. Used to cost 3 X what we spent putting this on. Only problem is how to top it.....dancing pills (£10 ones by all accounts) in the water supply?!

last year I was tempted to order laughing gas and hand out balloons.... :lol::lol::lol:

Next yearits going to be all change... back to basics (no not the club night)

No tarting rooms up, no bands booked, I am spending the whole budget on a venue in town, a meal and then putting all the money I would have spent on decor/entertainment and fancy stuff on a totally free bar, great free raffle prizes for staff and stuff like that.

After 12 years of organising glitzy events - I have completely run out of ideas and besides its not what the guys want anymore - they want a massive thank you for working their asses off all year and they dont really give a toss if I have a Circus Theme or a Monte Carlo theme or Venetian Masked Balls anymore - they just want to get trollied and get lots of free stuff :lol: Makes my life a lot easier that's for sure ....

I dont think I could do what you did at yours, there's no one here that would understand decks or cdjs...... One manager asks for Marmalade every year.... :lol::lol::lol:

last year I was tempted to order laughing gas and hand out balloons.... :lol::lol::lol:

Next yearits going to be all change... back to basics (no not the club night)

No tarting rooms up, no bands booked, I am spending the whole budget on a venue in town, a meal and then putting all the money I would have spent on decor/entertainment and fancy stuff on a totally free bar, great free raffle prizes for staff and stuff like that.

After 12 years of organising glitzy events - I have completely run out of ideas and besides its not what the guys want anymore - they want a massive thank you for working their asses off all year and they dont really give a toss if I have a Circus Theme or a Monte Carlo theme or Venetian Masked Balls anymore - they just want to get trollied and get lots of free stuff :lol: Makes my life a lot easier that's for sure ....

I dont think I could do what you did at yours, there's no one here that would understand decks or cdjs...... One manager asks for Marmalade every year.... :lol::lol::lol:

We had an events management company do most of it, we had a DJ next to everyone teaching them how to do it, even the old boys loved it - my mates a director there, let me know if you need a heads up!

We had an events management company do most of it, we had a DJ next to everyone teaching them how to do it, even the old boys loved it - my mates a director there, let me know if you need a heads up!

oh really???? I might take you up on that offer - its not too far a jaunt up to Newcastle now is it ......

I binned events management after about 4 years of using them and when I watched what they were doing I realised I could do most of it myself by contacting their contacts and save money for other things - then the last 2 years I did it with a team of 3 helping me, but I just wasnt enjoying the night because I was stressed to fook!

learnt a valuable lesson there :) its not my money to save - just employ someone!

:spank: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh really???? I might take you up on that offer - its not too far a jaunt up to Newcastle now is it ......

I binned events management after about 4 years of using them and when I watched what they were doing I realised I could do most of it myself by contacting their contacts and save money for other things - then the last 2 years I did it with a team of 3 helping me, but I just wasnt enjoying the night because I was stressed to fook!

learnt a valuable lesson there :) its not my money to save - just employ someone!

:spank: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

They do world wide (well france)

i'll pm their website.

where the hell do you work?

Back