Hanging....

Down pints of water until the pain goes away...

Or alternatively, crack open another bottle and start again.

Hope you feel better soon

:lol::lol:

I have resorted myself to being wayyy too easily persuaded

I just dont drink through the week - I cannot function at work the next day - its so bad, I am going out for dinner next Thu and a few drinks - I have booked Friday off work because I know I will be useless.... :oops::oops::oops:

I was RAF when I first woke up but the 5 mile run I did before I got to work sorted me out good and proper........best cure for a hangover..........excercise ;)!

I have had cereal, chocolate croissant, bottle of Orangina, bag of Quavers, 1 glass of water, 1 cup of tea

I am so bad :oops:

I really must start a detox next week. I have the pack ready at home.........

I just dont drink through the week - I cannot function at work the next day - its so bad, I am going out for dinner next Thu and a few drinks - I have booked Friday off work because I know I will be useless.... :oops::oops::oops:

I try to do the same because where I sit on Reception I have to be on the ball (most of the time), kills me sometimes :cry:

Oh dont talk to me about hanging.....

It took me well over a week to get over my Ibiza trip a few weeks ago. I slept for 36 hours when I got home and it was at least a week before I could start thinking about going back again!! And now I cant wait!!! Roll on 2009!

I try to do the same because where I sit on Reception I have to be on the ball (most of the time), kills me sometimes :cry:

I also work on a reception and know exactly how you're feeling! My last job was in an office, so it didnt matter if i was hungover, being on reception is completely different! You cant hide at all!

Get yourself a nice sausage butty, thatll make u feel better! Yum.

I also work on a reception and know exactly how you're feeling! My last job was in an office, so it didnt matter if i was hungover, being on reception is completely different! You cant hide at all!

Get yourself a nice sausage butty, thatll make u feel better! Yum.

Thats just it, I cant sit here lolling all over the desk or come in scruffy. Had to be up hair washed and dressed smartly this morning. Really not what you want but what can you do :lol:

Thats just it, I cant sit here lolling all over the desk or come in scruffy. Had to be up hair washed and dressed smartly this morning. Really not what you want but what can you do :lol:

I had a shock how on the ball you have to be on reception, people expect you to know EVERYTHING!

I have had cereal, chocolate croissant, bottle of Orangina, bag of Quavers, 1 glass of water, 1 cup of tea

haha sounds like my hangover cures, I always have a variety of drinks the day after, coffee, coke, orange juice, lucozade, water... none of which ever really do the trick! I can't drink midweek either as I'd be hopeless at work. The last time I went out on a thur night I thought I'll only have a couple cuz of work tomorrow...I ended up more drunk than I'd been in a long time (mid week drinks being cheaper) and went to work at 10am still very much drunk with a McD's breakfast and didn't do anything all day but moan. Never again!

Emma you clearly need a chocolate bar too... I recommend a Boost or Mars Bar...perfect recovery food....you'll be right as rain after that! If that doesn't work.... go and have a glass of wine in your lunch hour :)

oh and lucozade original is the cure of choice for me too! (must be v.cold though mind!)

Emma you clearly need a chocolate bar too... I recommend a Boost or Mars Bar...perfect recovery food....you'll be right as rain after that! If that doesn't work.... go and have a glass of wine in your lunch hour :)

I have a Mars bar in my bag, grabbed one this morning along with the rest of my munch, I hardly eat Mars bars but for some reason it was calling out to me :lol:;)

too much white wine last night :cry:

Why does one drink never stay one drink????:spank:

the eternal question :lol:

Actually i thought a young lady like yourself would've had no problems with nasty hangovers, when i was younger i used to go into work hungover quiety often and after a while id be grand, but now i cant even face getting up so rarely drink on a school nite.;)

the eternal question :lol:

Actually i thought a young lady like yourself would've had no problems with nasty hangovers, when i was younger i used to go into work hungover quiety often and after a while id be grand, but now i cant even face getting up so rarely drink on a school nite.;)

They are getting worse. Not so much worse but I feel tired more then ill if that makes sense. Not quite 100%. I am 25 in November :lol:

Back