Halloween

Morbyd

So.... who's dressing up as what?
(If you're going to any Halloween events, of course... not what you do in the privacy of your own home ;))

I stopped by a specialty clothing store this morning... was torn between security guard (in Moscow they often wear paramilitary-looking outfits), doctor, chef or cafeteria worker. :lol:

I ended up going with doctor.

img_12.jpg

Im not dressing up but i am making an effort by dressing up the home in an attempt to amuse myself :lol: and hopefully impress my guests at how creative i am :lol:

I even have leaves as decoration ffs!! just call me Martha Stewart and be done with it :lol:

the theme for our ball tonight is the tales of hoffman so, inspired by the ballet copellia, i am the svengali creator be mrs russ is my toy ballerina.

Beat that.

the theme for our ball tonight is the tales of hoffman so, inspired by the ballet copellia, i am the svengali creator be mrs russ is my toy ballerina.

Beat that.

You must hang around in cerebral circles.

I'm going as The Bride of Chucky.

I wish I was going to a Halloween do! We are just going to the pub after work......I hope I am not faced with any trick or treaters or any scary costumes on my train ride home :confused:

Halloween = ASBO Day

Little cocksuckers running round the streets terrorising anything that moves and breaking anything that doesn't!

I know they do this alot of the time but Halloween seems to be the night they really let loose :evil::evil::evil:!

In yorkshire in the 70's we had 'mischief night' before the americans gave is trick or treat -- what was that toffee called? Ah well...

BOO!

A couple of my friends who do an awesome job with face painting have invited me to their place. My only request to them was to not turn me into a transvestite. I will spend the remainder of the night with a bunch of lesbian chicas, listening to Tiga:lol:.

I will have the pics on my MySpace page soon.

What a weekend! Last night I started out at a small loft party dressed as Luke Skywalker (Tattoine version), then it was off to Circoloco for afterhours- the main room was so hot that I ran over to my apartment to change, and walk my poor dog...it was incredible having Tania Vulcano, Andrew Grant, etc. spinning three blocks from my house:twisted:
Tonight is another house party, theme= dead rock stars- I'm Kurt Cobain, shotgun shells and all...

Back