Half term week holiday 27th - 3rd November

Leigh88

Hi all!

Been having a look at a half term trip over to Ibiza with the family recently, mainly for just a chill out and quality time as a family. There will be no nights out or anything unfortunately!! We've always fancied a trip over without the crowds of summer and being as its so cheap to go at this time we've decided to go for it this year.

Now in the day we will be fine keeping kids entertained i would have thought with the play parks, beach etc. i know the weather can be up and down but as long as its dry were good! Its mainly the night time i'm thinking we may struggle and be bored, now obviously a lot of places will be closed/closing down at this time. I was wondering if anyone knew if there would be any entertainment on anywhere for families anywhere? Maybe a bar somewhere or something?

We would probably be staying in or around San an but would be open to elsewhere if people think it may suit us more at this time of year.

San an would be great with kids plenty of play parrks and good walk to PDT to keep them amused. We usually stay in figueretas or Ibiza town out of season but will probably stay in San An next out of season trip.. no kids though they 20 and 13 now ?

San an would be great with kids plenty of play parrks and good walk to PDT to keep them amused. We usually stay in figueretas or Ibiza town out of season but will probably stay in San An next out of season trip.. no kids though they 20 and 13 now ?
Yeah we should be fine tbh, our kids need a lot of walking and energy sapping activities to keep them under control ?

We can get around the island a bit more as well which i havent done for a while! How shut down would you say San an during half term? Or does it really shut down after the half term holiday?

Im really looking forward to it, just hope we get decent weather! We went to the Algarve same time last year and it was freezing cold first 2 days but good weather, hammered it down for the next 2 and was stunning for last 3!

Like i say i think our only real concern is the night times. Although we dont have a problem being back at the room some nights we ideally would like to break it up a bit if possible.

What are the dates of this half term you speak of?
It's not on everyone's radar if they don't have kids in school...

What are the dates of this half term you speak of?
It's not on everyone's radar if they don't have kids in school...
It usually Halloween time and that's a great time on the island mainly for adults but there is lots of stuff on for kids during the day and early evening.... We were there last year until 29 of October and the weather was the best we got in years. Going this year 22-27 October no kids so there's already a plan b and c if the weather isn't too good,.. win win really...?

It usually Halloween time and that's a great time on the island mainly for adults but there is lots of stuff on for kids during the day and early evening.... We were there last year until 29 of October and the weather was the best we got in years. Going this year 22-27 October no kids so there's already a plan b and c if the weather isn't too good,.. win win really...?
Ahh yeah good point about Halloween! That will certainly help. Im sold i think, just need to book now ??Im over next month for a wedding for a couple of nights anyway for a good ol knees up.

Looking forward to it, and so so cheap for a week!!

Back