Hair Gel/Products question

jjinit

Ok, for many, many years I have had short cropped hair, and have styled with different waxes. From Black & white & murrays in the early days and today where I use the bed head type wax sticks. Now, I'm thinking of making a change and growing it out a bit just to see where it goes. I quite like the hair of the T4 guy that now does BBLB. as I also have a little bit of grey popping up.I hate doing it because there is that horrible inbetween stage wher its neither here nor there also as my hair is quite thick and after 2-3 inches it gets a tad curly so the temptation would be to try and control it by plastering more wax onto it which would then just look **** & gloopy & greasy. I want to move away from a wet look to a more matted look. Any advice on the best product would be greatly appreciated? :D

Ok, for many, many years I have had short cropped hair, and have styled with different waxes. From Black & white & murrays in the early days and today where I use the bed head type wax sticks. Now, I'm thinking of making a change and growing it out a bit just to see where it goes. I quite like the hair of the T4 guy that now does BBLB. as I also have a little bit of grey popping up.I hate doing it because there is that horrible inbetween stage wher its neither here nor there also as my hair is quite thick and after 2-3 inches it gets a tad curly so the temptation would be to try and control it by plastering more wax onto it which would then just look **** & gloopy & greasy. I want to move away from a wet look to a more matted look. Any advice on the best product would be greatly appreciated? :D

Well the most popular choice with men is Matrix 'Dirty Trix' which has just been repackaged in a black tub and given a new name.. its a matt wax

Gailey%20GHD.jpg

J

Don't think you can beat any of the Fish products that boots sell. I use a wax and cream from them and it does the job leaving your hair with a matt look even though it contains wax.

Try Toni and Guy defining wax....the one in the silver tin.

It's the best for longer hair.

Back