gym in figurettes

J

johntaz

just wondering does anyone know of any good gyms in figurettes.prices opening times etc.sound

Give your body a break guy :eek:

I train religously back home but don't wanna see a gym while on hols, especially in Ibiza :!:

However, if you're really determined I'm sure someone can help - maybe McRackin or Stephen?

Gud luck ;)

DrewUK said:

I train religously back home but don't wanna see a gym while on hols, especially in Ibiza :!:

However, if you're really determined I'm sure someone can help - maybe McRackin or Stephen?

Gud luck ;)
dont want 2 put on 2 much weight with all the drink cause ive a fight comen up in1st week in oct,so 3 or 4 sessions over the 2 weeks is all i should need.

johntaz said:
DrewUK said:

Gud luck ;)
dont want 2 put on 2 much weight with all the drink cause ive a fight comen up in1st week in oct,so 3 or 4 sessions over the 2 weeks is all i should need.

Let you off then ;)

johntaz said:
DrewUK said:

Gud luck ;)

sure when your dancing all day and all night, wont ya Sweat it all off. you could always go up the westend for a bit of practice.

johntaz said:
just wondering does anyone know of any good gyms in figurettes.prices opening times etc.sound

Hey John, when you going and which apartments are u staying in? I'm from Dublin and heading to Fig on 12/9.

There was actually a spa & gym associated with our hotel in Figuertas -- part of the Sirenis chain. It's up the main road from Pin Up. I think it's called the Sirenis Vital Spa.

Here's the link
http://www.sirenishotels.com/otra.php?lng=uk
Of course, we had no business using it -- our workouts were based at Space, Privilege, Eden, Pacha, etc etc ;)
Good luck!

Back