Guy Ornadel Playing Cream

Robo

The popular trance dj has announced that he is to play@Cream on:

June 26th.

i'm sure there will be more dates to follow.

After I heard him the first time, I thought his set was so good that 3 weeks later we drove all the way from Aberdeen to Birmingham just to see him again - def. one of my favourite DJs...

I've seen him loads and loads of times over the past few years and probably about 90% of the time I LOVE him but the other 10% I wonder what the hell he's up to. Fingers crossed he plays a good one at Cream in Ibiza :D

perhaps he just ain't sure on his style. he maybe testing a few styles out! he was good last year in ibiza!

Scottish-Helen said:
I've seen him loads and loads of times over the past few years and probably about 90% of the time I LOVE him but the other 10% I wonder what the *beep* he's up to. Fingers crossed he plays a good one at Cream in Ibiza :D

Guy use to play for my old night in Leiceter.. What a f***ing star.. You'll never meet a technically better Dj and genuine nice lad.. proud to have him as a good friend..

I caught him about 3-4 years ago @passion. He was really, really good. But I caught him again at the global gathering and wasn't really into him. Then again :confused: my whole music taste has changed since then, I hardly left the Babooshka arena all night!

Back