- Guy Gerber's Rumors /// sundays @ Beachouse - *LAST 2 DATES CANCELLED*

Guy Gerber posted a pic on facebook from this past Sunday's party and it looked like you couldnt even move from the back of the beach area they have roped off all the way to the dj booth. Im a big big Guy Gerber fan and glad that his party is really taking off, but having been there for a decently crowded Diynamic party which I thought was perfect, I just cannot imagine that venue being any fun especially that crowded. Wondering if that is going to continue all the way through the season.

omg. didn´t know that this gerberguy is such a pretentious ape

;)

btw ... what did he say? fell asleep after 60seconds ...

I tried to enter in Rumors July 5th but as Stivi had alerted before was absolutely packed...
At 9 pm Rumors was closed doors to news incomers...we stayed on the line waiting for a period of 45 minutes and we pissed off because the line was ridiculous...nobody respect the formation and start to enter in front of others...
Was necessary people go out to new others enter....so we left over...

Guy Gerber posted a pic on facebook from this past Sunday's party and it looked like you couldnt even move from the back of the beach area they have roped off all the way to the dj booth. Im a big big Guy Gerber fan and glad that his party is really taking off, but having been there for a decently crowded Diynamic party which I thought was perfect, I just cannot imagine that venue being any fun especially that crowded. Wondering if that is going to continue all the way through the season.
Just got back....went last Sunday...completely agree. Lasted 15 mins....no fun whatsoever...

Just got back....went last Sunday...completely agree. Lasted 15 mins....no fun whatsoever...

Massive Guy Gerber fan, but seems that this party is disappearing up it's own ar_se! Is he really just playing to a bunch of people having dinner in BeachHouse?

Yesterday was great! Perfectly busy and great crowd. You could easily walk between the beach and the bar. Best night of this holiday so far :)

yeah interesting as people really comment complete opposite. will have to get my ass down there soon again to see for myself.

Some big contradictions here then!
Maybe it was because we turned up for the last hour, the whole area was rammed with people getting dropped off and just generally busy. And inside was definitely heaving. Maybe if we'd got there earlier and seen it build up gradually it might not have been too bad, might have got used to it...

29072015185534691648.jpeg

this will be cova santa INDOORS.

awesome so i am going to this party.. and lets have some good DAYS! days!

6pm to midnight that is the time.... see you all there.

Last edited by a moderator:
After Rumors, GUY GERBER takes our set control Tonight.You only let yourself go by him!
Donaes&Ken Abel Will play too.

Been there at 16th of August. Bedouine played a real smooth intro. We really enjoyed music, sun and nice people. You could dance in the sand, while the sun was setting. Guy Gerber took over at 9pm. Till then there was enough space inside. People were like last year. Good Ibiza vibe. After Guy took over it got packed.
Time again to move outside. There you could still find a place to dance without getting disturbed by all the people struggling around. For me personally it was the best set I heard on the island. Guy played deeper than last year. A bit more underground, less vocals. For me just perfect. He didn't get more commercial like other Djs just because the event is getting packed. That was great.

So it was full inside, but we had our fun while dancing in the sand. Good people, great music, no entry. Pura vida.

For those looking for a more quiet beachhouse. I guess the Wednesday is the new Sunday. Saw Andrea Oliva and Audiofly, there you've got enough space inside the house...

Really looking forward to this. Hopefully when I go in September it won't be 'as' busy.

tomorrow's rumors moving to cipriani because of 'weather conditions'. opens at 9pm

Stivi anything decent on around the pdb beach area instead I thought the weather looked ok for tomorrow

Back