gutted

dfunky

just spent about an hor writing my ibiza holiday review thought it would be interesting as it was during sept 11th
was maybe a bit long but it wouldn't let me post it
i don't think i can be bothered writing it again
oh well never mind the stupid things that you do when you can't sleep and its 4 am

Thats a real shame mate, would love to have heard what you had to say. I guess you didnt save it? Well, if you get the inspiration again, I will sure check it out.

andivokes said:
Thats a real shame mate, would love to have heard what you had to say. I guess you didnt save it? Well, if you get the inspiration again, I will sure check it out.

She's a girl!

Check the pics :eek:

Oh yeah I remember seeing them now, I just forget with all the diff usernames... makes it all so faceless.

great idea and something i have wanted to do for ages. thing is i would have to upgrade our server software to enable it.

i will investigate again to see if possible without the upgrade.

cheers

Just as a thought, maybe you could have a special "gold members only area" that you have to pay a small fee to use. A small enough fee would not put the majority of people off, I am sure. If you got say, 1000 people join for £2, it has to be better than 100 people joining for £5, right? Would something like this help and would people be totally opposed to it?

For this small fee, maybe the extra software featured could provide us with a few other extra features?? Any more ideas there??

Alternatively... is there no way we could just have each members photo on their profile, like yahoo do? Or is this where the software problem comes in?

i don't think the first idea is a good one...if i was to join now and had to pay money to join, i just wouldn't bother!
a special section gives the impression that some people are better than others.

Also at the mo i'm loving this forum more than ever, and the input is amazing. I juts think that by having another section it may take some of the emphasis away from the main sections and in the long run this board may suffer...

However i do like the second idea.

I didnt think the first idea would go down too well, and its probably for the best that it doesnt. The profiles are certainly something we could do with changing though, they are in desperate need of a revamp!

Admin??

Back