guns n roses

APPETITE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME! :twisted:

dont know how they STILL call themselves 'guns&roses' though considering its only axl left from the original band.....???

dont know how they STILL call themselves 'guns&roses' though considering its only axl left from the original band.....???
He got the other members to give him ownership of the naming rights while they were recording Use Your Illusion (give them to me or I won't sing!... big baby :lol:)

He got the other members to give him ownership of the naming rights while they were recording Use Your Illusion (give them to me or I won't sing!... big baby :lol:)

Thats very true. The others where all too strung out to care too much as well ;)

did you guys read slash's book also???:lol:

yeah i knew he bought the name... just think its lame to use it seeing as he's the reason all the other members left the band in the 1st place.... axl is a genius writer, singer but he's also a huge twat!!! ;)

did you guys read slash's book also???:lol:

yeah i knew he bought the name... just think its lame to use it seeing as he's the reason all the other members left the band in the 1st place.... axl is a genius writer, singer but he's also a huge twat!!! ;)

Slash's book is fantastic.

It's like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure on heroin.

Back