Guettas new song

"...
David Guetta - Love Is Gone (Angel)
UK release date: 6 August 2007

It's not been easy for people to make their minds up on David Guetta.
While coming up with one of the sounds of the summer in 2006
with Love Don't Let Me Go, he blotted his copybook for some
with a large tub of hair gel - he did adverts because he was worth it,
you understand?

Well, it's back to the music now ?
and he's having quite a summer.
While the **** Me I'm Famous nights in Ibiza gather strength,
the chorus hook to Love Is Gone can be heard blaring out of many
a radio or car stereo as the summer gets warmer,
having emerged from Miami's winter conference as a standout tune.

So it looks like Guetta's on the money again -
but let's hope he stays away from the L'Oreal this time around!
..."
(http://www.musicomh.com)

Im counting down the 5 agonising days until poplife is released!!! With a name like that how could it be anything other than cutting edge choon after choon!?!? 8)8)

Ooooooooh im so excited. Think I might start queing up outisde HMV tonight! Anyone care to join me!

from david guetta´s column ****meimfamous in pacha-mag:

6ffhs3t.gif

pacha-magazine july07
david guetta fmif top ten for june:
1. david guetta
"love is gone"

pacha-magazine august07
david guetta fmif top ten for july:
1. david guetta
"love is gone"

pacha-magazine sept07
david guetta fmif top ten for august:
1. david guetta + chris willis
"love is gone"

pacha-magazine october07
david guetta fmif top ten for the summer of 2007:
1. david guetta + chris willis
"love is gone"

Couldn't agree with you more!

Rant coming up guys, take cover! :lol:

When all is said and done, and in the future when the House Music history books look back with a combination of utter disgust and disbelief at what the scene became with the pollution of nightclubs (and moreso Ibiza) with that single-synth-big-kick-drum electro, DG is deservedly first up against the wall.

I have him clearly filed under "I'd rather cut my left foot off and sleep with my own mother than subjext myself to that twat", and status he owns exclusively, I might add. (Well, there is Robert Owens and Smokin Jo, but anyway...)

I don't really dwell on it, as I have a million and one other things I lend my ears to, though every time I DL the latest Morillo or Sanchez set - guys which previously have made countless sets that been ingrained on my MP3 player HD's, and indeed in Morillo's case was pretty much the reason I got into DHing - a little piece inside of me dies as I hear the latest Swedish track mixed unceremoniously nor creatively into the next one, and a tear rolls down my cheek, like holding the photo of a lost relative, as I reminisce at how good all these guys used to be. :lol:.

Indeed, with Erick, it's like losing Bob to the dark side, all over again :cry:

And there's no denying DG is just the epitome of all this.:(:spank:. Utterly talentless, (sure, he can put 2 kick drums together flawlessly, and extend a mix out and loop to add a bit of cheap drama), with a record bag that reads like a who's who of the most Un House House Music since Hard House (ironicly enough, a lot of people, myself included, tag this noise as "Slowed down Hard House")

Urgh! And it's not just the DJ's - just think of all the guys knocking out the Electro hits, clearly knowing their way round Cubase like I navigate the reverse of my hand, and the drivel that they produce is all they have to show for all that time, effort, experience and intelligence.

Don't get me wrong, I like some of it, in good measure - indeed, say, Woz Not Woz is genuinely up there with the best E-moment records in existence, but it must be 3 years since that came out, and we haven't moved on since, just re-hashed the same methodology over different melodies.

Yours, dancing AND crying,;) (swidt)

Dan x

:lol:

Whatever happened to Dan-x?

aah the halcyon days when Guetta still wound people up. Now nobody cares :lol:

Dan X wrote a lot of sense imo - even the bits at my expense

as for philly cent - whatever happened to HIM !? I was a bit mean to him but sheesh he was a one-man spam machine for Toolroom Knights at the Ministry. The one time I met him, I vaguely remember thinking he looked a bit like how I would imagine 'Mad' Frankie Fraser would look after a stroke - but then again perhaps everyone was a bit 'refreshed' that evening?

Back