Guettas new song

and his night is one of the busiest in Ibiza

i struggle to put into words the contempt i hold for that absolute fudd

who else could possibly be described as such. people like him should be banned.

arrogant, self important pri-k

he is an absolute outrage, he is an offence to decency.

If you ask phil im not sure who he'd say he dislikes more :lol:

on a sidenote Ferdi boy we nearly had the beating of Barca on Thursday night! Goal disallowed for F all and dodgy penalty decision in injury time!

Bizarre seeing Barca at Tannadice, thankfully United did themselves proud. Obviously just a friendly but we gave them a game :)

who else could possibly be described as such. people like him should be banned.

arrogant, self important pri-k

he is an absolute outrage, he is an offence to decency.

Chirst FF, stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you think!:lol:

further confirmation that David Guetta is the absolute anti-christ of dance music

Couldn't agree with you more!

Rant coming up guys, take cover! :lol:

When all is said and done, and in the future when the House Music history books look back with a combination of utter disgust and disbelief at what the scene became with the pollution of nightclubs (and moreso Ibiza) with that single-synth-big-kick-drum electro, DG is deservedly first up against the wall.

I have him clearly filed under "I'd rather cut my left foot off and sleep with my own mother than subjext myself to that twat", and status he owns exclusively, I might add. (Well, there is Robert Owens and Smokin Jo, but anyway...)

I don't really dwell on it, as I have a million and one other things I lend my ears to, though every time I DL the latest Morillo or Sanchez set - guys which previously have made countless sets that been ingrained on my MP3 player HD's, and indeed in Morillo's case was pretty much the reason I got into DHing - a little piece inside of me dies as I hear the latest Swedish track mixed unceremoniously nor creatively into the next one, and a tear rolls down my cheek, like holding the photo of a lost relative, as I reminisce at how good all these guys used to be. :lol:.

Indeed, with Erick, it's like losing Bob to the dark side, all over again :cry:

And there's no denying DG is just the epitome of all this.:(:spank:. Utterly talentless, (sure, he can put 2 kick drums together flawlessly, and extend a mix out and loop to add a bit of cheap drama), with a record bag that reads like a who's who of the most Un House House Music since Hard House (ironicly enough, a lot of people, myself included, tag this noise as "Slowed down Hard House")

Urgh! And it's not just the DJ's - just think of all the guys knocking out the Electro hits, clearly knowing their way round Cubase like I navigate the reverse of my hand, and the drivel that they produce is all they have to show for all that time, effort, experience and intelligence.

Don't get me wrong, I like some of it, in good measure - indeed, say, Woz Not Woz is genuinely up there with the best E-moment records in existence, but it must be 3 years since that came out, and we haven't moved on since, just re-hashed the same methodology over different melodies.

Yours, dancing AND crying,;) (swidt)

Dan x

:lol:

Back