Guetta @ Privilege 2010? (evidence @ djsounds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm he says 'a club with the letter P' so could still be Pacha... Don't think Guetta is going to move... But... Who knows!

guetta won´t be that stupid to move from pacha to privi ...
100% wrong location for him, his wife and his crowd !

Whatever happens Guetta is going to make more money out of it.

A bidding war between Pacha and Privilege will suit him down to the ground.

I agree he wont move from Pacha.......... its just a marketing ploy by his management to heighten his profile.

he should better move to KISS or a hidden garage :evil: screw him AND his crowd.or think about moving to mallorca. would suit much better for him as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
i annouced it last year ag,obviously i was wrong and now from the same source as last year,guetta is definetely goin to privilege ... according to him,hes was definitely last year ... let's see,won't go aniway but like those kind of gossiping hhéhéh

i annouced it last year ag,obviously i was wrong and now from the same source as last year,guetta is definetely goin to privilege ... According to him,hes was definitely last year ... Let's see,won't go aniway but like those kind of gossiping hhéhéh
lol

let me remind you guys that guetta STARTED at privilege before movin on to Pacha, and given that he is the #1 house DJ for the second time in a row and he is more mainstream every single year it would not be a big surprise. plus who would turn down more money??

First time i heard guetta started at Privilege..is it true?

i read it in his official biography about a year back or so

it said that guetta and his f*ck me im famous brand held parties in the cocoloco room and after much begging for the main room, guetta was given the greenlight to hold a party in the mainroom which he promoted himself. he was able to pack out the mainroom and the party was very successful. he then said that he decided to move to pacha because of the vibe and essence of the f*ck me i'm famous parties, it just felt right

Last edited by a moderator:
i read it in his official biography about a year back or so

it said that guetta and his f*ck me im famous brand held parties in the cocoloco room and after much begging for the main room, guetta was given the greenlight to hold a party in the mainroom which he promoted himself. he was able to pack out the mainroom and the party was very successful. he then said that he decided to move to pacha because of the vibe and essence of the f*ck me i'm famous parties, it just felt right

You read his official biography?

Was it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back