Guestlist/ Free Entry Question

Hey guess what i lost a couple of hundred in cash a few months back which left me broke can anyone swing it for me to go to Ibiza and get into all the clubs for free with free beers and drugs and some pussy for afterwards :lol: deary me where do these people come from :rolleyes:

toms, i just spent 20 minutes of my life on your sorry ass, defending myself... before realizing you were bringing me back to the days of arguing with assholes on message boards in the 7th grade, when i had nothing better to do...

to you i say, get a f*ucking life 'luv'

i'm done here..i'll look for buckley

You clearly do have nothing better to do!

anyway, spend another 20 minutes on my ass... whatever that means.

Ironic that a girl who has come on here to ask for free tickets, cos "you shouldnt pay" tells me to get a life!

haha!
have fun in es vive, wannabe!

bringing me back to the days of arguing with assholes on message boards in the 7th grade

i'm done here..i'll look for buckley

Who the hell used messageboards aged 11? They didn't even have computers at my school! (ok, they had one that was the size of a small tropical island!)

LOL at Buckleys response!

Who the hell used messageboards aged 11? They didn't even have computers at my school! (ok, they had one that was the size of a small tropical island!)
:lol: :lol: A computer the size of a small island !!! You don't know you were ever born - back in my day we were all so poor we had to dress in rags and write on papryus using (our own) blood which we extracted with the help of a rusty blade !! ;)

Dear Spotlighters

being rich as **** through my knowledge of how the fashion industry blag works i have managed to blag an iranian nuclear enrichment factory from my good friends over in Iran. I demand half price entry into Cocoon or else i blow up this island and force you all to book tickets for the 2007 season in Magaluf. Anymore further ribbing of my mate Rizoa will make me further angry and as the Sugababes song goes, will only further me to come closer to "push the button"

you have been warned

Olfo

x

ps love your work on here mick, no hard feelings. its how the fashion industry works darling x

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Spotlighters

being rich as **** through my knowledge of how the fashion industry blag works i have managed to blag an iranian nuclear enrichment factory from my good friends over in Iran. I demand half price entry into Cocoon or else i blow up this island and force you all to book tickets for the 2007 season in Magaluf. Anymore further ribbing of my mate Rizoa will make me further angry and as the Sugababes song goes, will only further me to come closer to "push the button"

you have been warned

Olfo

x

ps love your work on here mick, no hard feelings. its how the fashion industry works darling x

Dude, push it already if you've got the guts. Wouldn't be a bad thing either. Ibiza needs some refreshing haha

ok i know the person who stuck up for the original poster.

i'm pretty sure you do too buckers if you were hanging around space on sundays in 2006

Back