guest lists priorty entrances

james76

hi all, I'm going to Ibiza this year for the final time ( boo hoo!!) I've been there 7 times and lurve the place, but i'm now 30 and feel i no longer have it in me, pipe and smoking jacket at the ready!!
The reason for this post is to ask any one do they know of a way to get priorty entrances or get on guest lists at the main clubs, as i want to go out with a bang and hit as many club nights as poss, but without all the queing!
Thanks, one and all. :)

pre buy your tickets on here :) we went to the guest list que that way and i cant recommendit enough!

hi all, I'm going to Ibiza this year for the final time ( boo hoo!!) I've been there 7 times and lurve the place, but i'm now 30 and feel i no longer have it in me, pipe and smoking jacket at the ready!!
The reason for this post is to ask any one do they know of a way to get priorty entrances or get on guest lists at the main clubs, as i want to go out with a bang and hit as many club nights as poss, but without all the queing!

30 - f*** off ! I'm 42 with 3 kids(they don't come with me and the wife !, well not yet !!) and we're still doing it (badly !), I was older than you are now, when I first started coming to Ibiza and I have quite a few more years in me yet !!! And I want to be buried under the palm trees @ Bora Bora !!!

Love the life you live and live the life you love !

inspired, maybe a few more years left yet!!:p

I'm 36 in November James and we leave for 2 weeks on the white isle at 7 in the morning. I probably do it badly now as well but I enjoy clubbing as much as I did on my first trip. Candy Statton, U got the love was the big tune on the island that year (1990). They don't come much bigger.

Don't call it a day yet mate.:spank:

pre buy your tickets on here :) we went to the guest list que that way and i cant recommendit enough!

We were on the guestlist for Pure Pacha and TBH the normal Q was way quicker. having said that waiting 30 mins to save €120 seems okay to me

I'm 36 in November James and we leave for 2 weeks on the white isle at 7 in the morning. I probably do it badly now as well but I enjoy clubbing as much as I did on my first trip. Candy Statton, U got the love was the big tune on the island that year (1990). They don't come much bigger.

Don't call it a day yet mate.:spank:

Cheers for your message, maybe i should re-think, Where else in the world can you be piss wet through, dancing away and be completely HAPPY!!! Bring it on, Ibiza 2007.:p:p

We were on the guestlist for Pure Pacha and TBH the normal Q was way quicker. having said that waiting 30 mins to save €120 seems okay to me

How did you save 120e where dd you get your tickets? what time do must Q's start at? and is there a cut off time for the guest Q

pacha tickets can be had from the pacha website. if the guestlist is too long for pacha, then buy a normal ticket in the bars in the port - they cost the same as an internet ticket.

cheers

I'm 32 and the rest of my possy is in our mid 30's! We'll see you there next year....and the year after....and the following...

I think you've written yourself off too early mate :)

Let's remember Ziggy- the oldest swinger in town who died aged 77 on the dancefloor @ DC10!

z.jpg

Im 31, and I feel Im only just getting the hang of it!

Learning from amateur mistakes in my 20's so to speak.

:lol:

I'm almost 30 myself and i still have it within me like never before! :eek:

I really don't plan to hang my clubbing shoes anytime soon, and i advice the same to you my friend... :D

Soon it's gonna be my 11th visit to the island and i suspect there will be alot more in the years to come!

As someone who doesn't visit here as often anymore, once said: "there's alot left in this old bint..."

I am over 40 and still enjoy a good session ibiza with friends. If you love music and dancing is your favorite sport like mine, why stop ? I have a dj husband, so it helps to keep in the swing... The beauty of Ibiza is that it caters to every style and every age, don't give up now ! Also you can enjoy the rest of ibiza at leisure to help recover, essential at my age.

Back