Grrrrrr....

I don't get this pay-as-you drive concept. Do governments not recognize that they already tax people's driving on a consumption basis through fuel taxes??

I don't get this pay-as-you drive concept. Do governments not recognize that they already tax people's driving on a consumption basis through fuel taxes??

yes they do.

they also see people as taxable commodities and will do anything to milk the motorist of the last penny to pay for their next great idea all under the guise of getting cars off the roads without providing a viable alternative (buses dont count).

They also see people as taxable commodities and will do anything to milk the motorist of the last penny to pay for their next great idea all under the guise of getting cars off the roads without providing a viable alternative (buses dont count).
It's double taxation! Might as well add sales tax on top of VAT, or maybe you should pay income tax twice?

If I were you, I'd start a riot if this moves further :lol:
Re-enact the Boston Tea Party anyone?

It's double taxation! Might as well add sales tax on top of VAT, or maybe you should pay income tax twice?

bollocks. im going on the dole.

it's only time before they introduce spy cameras in the bedroom to make sure you got your johnson on

:rolleyes:

Or i might just run around like greased up deaf guy

"Can't catch meeeeeeeeeeeeee" :D

It's a bit more than double already...

We already have road tax, then the price of petrol has tax added. Then we pay value added tax on top of that. (which includes a tax on the tax added if that makes sense). Still it all helps the government and the bankers with their cushy perks.

I heard on the radio the other week there are parts of the country where they are conducting experiments using planes with thermal imaging equipment to measure ;get this, "energy efficiency" in peoples homes.

Everything from google street, to the mention of RF tagging coinciding with the freeing up of the air waves for tracking people points to darker times ahead.

NWO not that far away it seems...2012 apparently.

Back