Group Hug

grego said:
A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.

play nicely please gregory :rolleyes:

i was asking the young man what he's listening to.

grego said:
A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.

****SUBTEXT ALERT****

:rolleyes:

yes it is john tejada, good track, nice big bass at the end :D

the end of this post has given me minor delusions of persecution :lol: :lol:

why the edit gregory?

stuie said:
it is indeed beautiful nick.

one of my fave tracks of all time. think i have it in the brum brum as well on an old renaissance cd so i'll put it on in a min and reflect on the day :D :lol:
I am a huge Beloved fan. The first album I initially had on cassette and nearly wore it out. I even paid money for the 3rd album

Is Jon Marsh stil DJing around London?

Morbyd said:
I am a huge Beloved fan. The first album I initially had on cassette and nearly wore it out. I even paid money for the 3rd album

Is Jon Marsh stil DJing around London?

I used to enjoy his sets when he was resident at Bed (Sheff)

Didn't he jack it in a while ago?

Morbyd said:
Lots of animosity and bickering on the forum these past couple of days.
Arrrrrh not again? I guess I chose the wrong time to return to the forum after a few months' break :confused:

But at least you are grouphugging to make it better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Peppermint said:
Arrrrrh not again? I guess I chose the wrong time to return to the forum after a few months' break :confused:

Hola peppermint! :D

a013.gif

Peppermint said:

Don't worry... everything's better after the group hug and Stuie's Beloved song. :lol:

There's even lively but polite political debate going on today. Who'd have thought?

Welcome back :D

macdonsj in another thread said:
Spotlight needs a big love-in to get the mood back to one that epitomises all thats good about the lovely island

Lets hug the poster in the thread next to us all

:D
Your wish is my command :lol:

I don't know what is this thread all about cause I still haven't read it!!! but I like it. But I think is a good idea to hug group and calm down the board!!!
In this point of the week I wish to hug everybody:D:D:D, so a big big hug an lots of kisses to everyone.

mikkak said:
In this point of the week I wish to hug everybody:D:D:D, so a big big hug an lots of kisses to everyone.
Juana, you have got to be the nicest person I've never met :D :lol: ;)

Morbyd said:
Juana, you have got to be the nicest person I've never met :D :lol: ;)
this is because you don't know me in the real life;):lol::lol::lol::lol: I am very very mala!!! you are a top 10!!!
but thanks:D:D

Back