Group Hug

Morbyd

Lots of animosity and bickering on the forum these past couple of days. I was a party to it... I admit it. But I hope it's grown as tiring for everyone else as it has for me.

I think we need Spotlight to return to being that great lighthearted escape from the daily grind as we await our next visit to the island.

That's right... I think we need:

Group_hug1.jpg

a group hug :lol:

what a lovely idea morbs, I'm all up for some group hugging action

(I'll even do it in sheffield if that's what it'll take :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I think Berlin would be the most logical place, as all of our opinions of Berlin seem to be in sync :lol:

Or we could just wait until June and do it in Ibiza!

Morbyd said:
I think Berlin would be the most logical place, as all of our opinions of Berlin seem to be in sync :lol:

What dates are you there in June?

naddyz said:

Now there's an offer i can't refuse.

:lol:

naddyz said:

You dont wanna go to Sheffield it's a dump...

JOKE! :lol:

This is working! I can feel the love already :lol:

X: the plan is second half of June (last 2 years, that meant Jun 15-26). We're seeking villa options this very moment.

Which reminds me, if anyone knows of a decently affordable villa not too far from PdB that sleeps 6-8, please advise.

Morbyd said:

Pssst, Morbyd, you have answering me in the past. Is it an international hug? Can humourless german people like me take part? I am afraid for x-amount:oops:

Huehnerdiebin said:
Pssst, Morbyd, you have answering me in the past. Is it an international hug? Can humourless german people like me take part? I am afraid for x-amount:oops:

Hola Hue,

I'm spanish and I'm afraid fo the x-man sometimes too but he is totally harmless. ;) :lol:

Huehnerdiebin said:
Don't worry.. the X-man's bark is bigger than his bite... and I personally know that he loves zie Germans ;)

Of course it's an international hug. PachaGirl and Laguna Beach from the west coast of the USA will show up any minute now and we'll get this thing going all around the world :lol: (oh, and Brian from Colorado)

Morbyd said:
Of course it's an international hug. PachaGirl and Laguna Beach from the west coast of the USA will show up any minute now and we'll get this thing going all around the world :lol: (oh, and Brian from Colorado)

If you can get Conrado or Makkinero in then I'll come in :lol:

Back