Grey hair?

27! That's late. Some people get them at 21!

The key is to dye your hair from a young age so you never know whether you're grey or not :)

27! That's late. Some people get them at 21!

The key is to dye your hair from a young age so you never know whether you're grey or not :)

Someone told me that it may be because Ive abused my hair and dyed it so much? Is this true?

I actually found some years ago, probably around the age of 23/24 but now I have so many more poking through - need to dye my hair every 2 weeks to keep on top of it!

I don't think dying your hair can bring on greying. I reckon its down to your genes. My mum started going grey in her early 20's and my dad started going bald at 20!!

Luckily being naturally fair you don't see the greys really - even if there's something i suspect may be a grey root coming through I convince myself it's just a rogue really blonde hair :lol:

I don't think dying your hair can bring on greying. I reckon its down to your genes. My mum started going grey in her early 20's and my dad started going bald at 20!!

Luckily being naturally fair you don't see the greys really - even if there's something i suspect may be a grey root coming through I convince myself it's just a rogue really blonde hair :lol:

Im not that lucky having dark hair :eek:

Better hit the bottle this weekend!

Yep! Keep hitting the bottle. My friend was quite grey at 27 and now at 38 she is reet grey on the sides and at the front. Not that you'd know it as she gets it coloured every 4-5 weeks.

Tell me about it, I'm 25 (almost 26) and I have loads of grey and I mean loads! I've got really dark hair so you can see mine really clearly as well. I've started to get a tad concious about it actually :cry: I'll be fully grey by time I'm 35 at this rate.

I've had to seriously start considering what I'm going to do because being fully grey at 35 is not a good look.

I can't understand it though because my dad is almost 50 and hasn't got a single grey hair the bastard:x

Tell me about it, I'm 25 (almost 26) and I have loads of grey and I mean loads! I've got really dark hair so you can see mine really clearly as well. I've started to get a tad concious about it actually :cry: I'll be fully grey by time I'm 35 at this rate.

I've had to seriously start considering what I'm going to do because being fully grey at 35 is not a good look.

I can't understand it though because my dad is almost 50 and hasn't got a single grey hair the bastard:x

Your Dad uses 'just for me' that's why!

My old man was almost all grey by the time he was 32, me and my younger brother started getting grey hairs around the age of 26. He has really dark hair so you can notice it more and he's gutted. I started ginger and then got gradually lighter and lighter so that no it's not so easy to notice. Anyway going from ginger to grey is a step up in my opinion!:)

TBH i could have grey hairs and havent of even noticed seeing i have been dying my hair since i knew what hair dye was :lol: but when youre blonde i suppose its never that noticeable but my mummy didnt go grey till her fifties so i think im already for a bit :D

I have quite a few grey hairs... they aren't obvious, but i like them there.

The hairdresser found my first grey hair when i was 12! the whole salon applauded!

But now, I have become fond of my little grey ones. needless to say, should they get out of hand i will start to use colour. :)

I recently found one grey hair on my 5 yr old daughter - she is really dark. My mum in law was grey at 21 - shame my little girl will be hitting the bottle sooooon.
She'll be a lush just like her mum ;)

Back