Gregatello and Rampling!

"a tree should grow where it is planted and you are a mighty oak tree in your field of industry your roots are in music". I was deeply touched by Keith's wisdom. When I got home, after listening to some music, the phone rang with a gig offer

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be fair it's funnier than 'Eyeball Paul'

He'll never escape Oakey's shadow....

:lol:

I thought his 'retirement' @ Turnmills was absolutely AMAZING - and when you saw him at midday coming onto the dancefloor and dancing and crying and thanking everyone, at that moment in time he probably did think it was the end of his DJing career.

If he wants to change his mind so be it, people change their mind about important things all the time depending on how their life changes etc.

I thought his 'retirement' @ Turnmills was absolutely AMAZING - and when you saw him at midday coming onto the dancefloor and dancing and crying and thanking everyone, at that moment in time he probably did think it was the end of his DJing career.

If he wants to change his mind so be it, people change their mind about important things all the time depending on how their life changes etc.

Absolutely Queen B!
Can't understand why there is so much venom about him on here!

If Danny Rampling wants to start DJing again it can only be a good thing surely. If you don't agree that someone can never change their mind or you think he's crap or you genuinely feel cheated I'm sure he will not be playing everywhere.

New to this forum and curious why the restaurant thing didn't happen if anyone knows. Would have thought he had the means to get it off the ground and the contacts for it to become a 'place to go', or was it just rubbish!?

Sounds as reasonable as pyramid selling. I thought DJ's normally produce records as a sideline, does Sven Vath sell poppers!

If Danny Rampling wants to start DJing again it can only be a good thing surely. If you don't agree that someone can never change their mind or you think he's crap or you genuinely feel cheated I'm sure he will not be playing everywhere.

New to this forum and curious why the restaurant thing didn't happen if anyone knows. Would have thought he had the means to get it off the ground and the contacts for it to become a 'place to go', or was it just rubbish!?

More like it was very expensive to do it properly! Big big risk!
His supposed Head Chef also got a high profile role with MPW.

Absolutely Queen B!
Can't understand why there is so much venom about him on here!

Venom's a bit strong. I'm told by people I trust that's he's a really nice bloke, and I take that as gospel.

Doesn't change the fact that the pyramid selling thing is just that and that saying 'I never said I was retiring' after allowing to your fans to fork out for one of your many last ever gigs is (perhaps inadvertently, if you want to think the best of the chap) taking the p1ss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back