Great music = Sausage fest?

3 years ago at SPACE... my wife 1 meter away from me... ugly men "Hey do you want a kiss"... "nope that one over there is my man"... "he is not looking... so what's your problem?"

Sometimes I'm just wondering what is wrong with such guys...

They are rude and ugly. That's what wrong with them - a lack of class, a lack of manners.

Absolutely cracking read people ;) love the brutal honesty :lol:

I am the same as most of the female responses on here, regardless of where i am, im on holiday to have a good time and have a right rave up normally, so the last thing i want is some dude letching on me, staring at me or trying to touch me :spank:

3 years ago at SPACE... my wife 1 meter away from me... ugly men "Hey do you want a kiss"... "nope that one over there is my man"... "he is not looking... so what's your problem?"

I had a similar situation once.....i actually stood there gob smacked and was like 'are u serious' and he jst looked at me in a very dazed state and went to grab me, luckily some mates saw what this guy was like and pulled me away...

Blatently off his tree :lol:

Its a nightmare tying to get girls to go a rave i end up being the only girl there really I went to ASOT 500 in Holland in April shared an apartment with 8 guys and again heading to Ibiza in Sept sharing a hotel with the lads bar one girl and her bf is in another hotel

last week at space...exactly the same...explained I wasn't into men and there was my wife... and he said "what happens in Ibiza...stays in Ibiza"... yes I was gob smacked... i even then checked if he had understood what i had said....erm yes! what can you do? lol :)

But you tend to meet strangers in that situation, no? And if you happen to hit it off with someone attractive, it's all good, surely?

I don't get the puritanism we get here sometimes. Nobody wants to be bothered by lads on the pull while they're enjoying a club night etc, but the feverish 'you've dared to sully the spirit of the experience by hoping to meet someone nice' response that threads like this get baffles me!

yeh i mostly always end up speaking cod sh!t to someone. i dont go out purely to pull, but if it happens, it happens. win win situation.

I prefer to meet a bf while out clubbing though cos then you know you'll be into the same things, just don't chat to me while I'm dancing or at all if your ugly

As this topis is still going, I will add another story from the past.

Loveparade 2001 (at least I think it was 2000):
Ugly guy: " Hey I have 4 XTC left. One for both of us before and after the sex we can have behind the tree over there."
My Wive: "Move your ass somewhere else."
Ugly guy: "Hey just asking."

Later that day I saw the same guy having one girl on his left and one on his right. Guess he spended all pills but had much fun. :)

Not interested in pulling when I'm out at a deep house/techno night - there to maintain a respectable level of wastedness, dance the soles off my shoes (preferably alone) and enjoy the great music on some decent speakers with a few visuals for good measure. Proper party girls like amber-leaf and nycitybird most likely feel the same ? The music's just not focused on sexy encounters ..

If you really fancy someone there tho' you can always hook up in the friendly outside smoking area instead (best thing to come out of the smoking ban ? ..:D :spank: ) .. but doubt you'd find nycitybird there either by the sounds of it...

Try going somewhere where the sound is sexy and groovy - sexy chillout trax, latin vibes, salsa, samba etc. all seem to bring out the Summer lovin'. You do tend to find a lot of girls who are sexy and groovy where the music follows suit and if I'm dancing with a girl I sure prefer a sexy groove to a techno track ... Hot Latin girls tend to love hot latin tracks and most I've met also love a bit of loving ('nuff said ?) .. It's not like one of you pulls the other, it all kind of seems obvious and just happens.. Spanish girls too are apparently often very open-minded towards British guys :)))

My heart is definitely going out to Hally tho' - you're setting a new record there :eek:. Nothin' like a bit of loving in Ibiza .. even if it means compromising on the music front :eek: if you're not meeting people in the day ? Don't think the Ginger thing is a big issue - if you're warm, relaxed, happy and clearly up for it, things start happening :D !

.. still, I have a mate who's a bit of a nympho and seldom without his eye out for the main chance.. 5 minutes unsupervised in the West End after 6am and he'd got himself assaulted :lol: .. this isn't Kansas anymore ...

Ha ha funny thread this one :)
I don't really go out to pull either, home or away, I'm sort of more of a background, laid back kinda bloke, let the other better looking blokes do the chatting up, while i get on with drinking my beer :)
We chatted to quite a few people, male and female on the Pacha terrace, which i love, but they all came to us, including a bunch of girls who were getting a little pissed off with these 'over friendly' lads, so sat with us until they left lol.
A couple of ladies did talk to me in the club, but that's because they thought i was a doorman and asked where the toilets were ha ha, it didn't help that i was wearing a black t shirt and earlier they were handing out Defected lanyards, so had one of those around my neck, plus I'm 6'4" with a shaved head, I'm taking all white tshirts this year :D

theres definatley more men at house/techno nights were im from, but i anit there for women anyway if your looking for that your better off at a regular commercial pop/RnB club but if it happens it happens

tumblr_mde8ubraBA1qzz5s2o1_250.gif

Back