Gran Sol or Arenal??? Help please!

hook

Hi, as I've said before my flights to Ibiza are sorted and I've got prices and availability for 2 hotels I like. They are;
The hotel Gran Sol (near Coastline)
The hotel Arenal (just along from Bar M)
The Arenal is a bit more expensive but seems a better hotel although I like the idea of being close to the sunset bars.
If anyone has stayed in either hotel, I'd appreciate any advice.

FAO James or Stephen: Has anybody had any problems with the hotel when they arrive if they have booked through this site?? Hope I'm not being too cheeky but when I buy over the net, I just have visions of turning up and them saying they've never heard of me!!!!

hook said:
Hi, as I've said before my flights to Ibiza are sorted and I've got prices and availability for 2 hotels I like. They are;
The hotel Gran Sol (near Coastline)
The hotel Arenal (just along from Bar M)
The Arenal is a bit more expensive but seems a better hotel although I like the idea of being close to the sunset bars.
If anyone has stayed in either hotel, I'd appreciate any advice.

FAO James or Stephen: Has anybody had any problems with the hotel when they arrive if they have booked through this site?? Hope I'm not being too cheeky but when I buy over the net, I just have visions of turning up and them saying they've never heard of me!!!!

I've never stayed at Arenal but on 3 occasions have stayed next door at Palmyra and had friends staying at Arenal so been into see them. Arenal is really nice hotel, and as for the location, I would rather be on that side of bay, at end of day it's only going to take you 20 mins to walk to sunset strip.

Re booking off this site, I have done for the last 3 years and had no problens whatsover, just print off the booking confirmation that you get and take that with you.

nish said:
Babs!! Genius signature!!! Cheered me up mucho mate! Gracias :lol: :lol:

I don't know what you mean Nishy :lol: ;) I think it's a poetic statement and you're just misinterpreting it with your one track mind :lol: ;)

Back