Gran Sol hotel?

Petem

Due to go on Monday, booked hotel abrat over 4 months ago with thomas cook, they ring me up today saying they have had problems with the contract of the hotel (Probably overbooked:evil:)

They are saying the only place they can offier is gran sol just round the corner

Anyone stayed there?

Not stayed there myself,but have seen many good reviews etc. Think it is featured in the hotels section on this site!

Gran Sol might be a tiny bit nearer San An centre than the Abrat actually...but at least on that side of town you have a fantastic little beach 10 mins walk away,at Cala Gracio,also plenty of shops,bars etc....:)

Gran Sol might be a tiny bit nearer San An centre than the Abrat actually...but at least on that side of town you have a fantastic little beach 10 mins walk away,at Cala Gracio,also plenty of shops,bars etc....:)

Yeah your right enough mate, I can just picture the Abrat now! :)

the gran sol looks an excelent hotel tgh,i dlove to go but it always seems a bit expnsive when i look in to it.youl be fine:D

stayed here in 2002 and 2005.it was alright,a few to many families when i was there.i think i scared the crap out of them turning up for breakfast in the same clothes i was wearing for the previous evenings meal. ;-)

staggering distance to everything in san an and you can literally fall into Kanya and The Coastline from there ;-)

Stayed there the last 4 years. Great hotel, great location, short walk from sunset bars but still nice & quiet. Would recommend staying here to anyone & we'll be back next year!

Stayed there the last 4 years. Great hotel, great location, short walk from sunset bars but still nice & quiet. Would recommend staying here to anyone & we'll be back next year!

Is Fatso's across the street still making some mighty fine scran? :)

Back