Got to get to Ibiza!

jamese75

Heard this track today and thought of you!

It's 'got to get to ibiza', on Earl Zinger's- "put your phazers on stun and throw your health food skyward" (Red Egyptian 2000) and it goes like this:

yeah-yeah, gotta get there now, yeah-yeah, gotta get there now, yeah-yeah, gotta get there now, yeah-yeah.

well it came to my mind as I sat on the tube, life weren't right and I had nothing to lose, i was getting older i still hadn't been to ibiza.

i've swum the channel, wrestled sharks in a cage, seen hurricane waters and i surfed the waves, but a life ain't a life until you've been to ibiza.

well i've built a computer and i've written a book, did a triple-heart-bypass with out taking a look, but is a life worth saving if it ain't gonna go to ibiza?

it was on the magazine, it's in the news, time for us now, all to choose, have you watched it on clubbing or have you been to ibiza?

see i'm a lonely man, with a lonely dream, seems like everybody else has been, the world only respects you if you've been to ibiza.

yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, yeah-yeah, well i'll get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, ibiza.

read adventures in wonderland cover to cover, i bought drinks from a man claimed he was oakies brother, said we'd hang out back stage at pacha.

bought last years mix compilations, well i wanna be down with the new house nation, love is the only language we need but english.

essex boys on the front and the hippys in the hills, water in the trees and there's love in the pills, in whsmiths i bought ibiza lifestyles.

my boys starting up that ibiza's wack, the place is over and the music's slack, but i love-up the garage, but i still gotta go to ibiza.

Oh, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, ibiza.

well i wanna be in space as carl cox rocks, a ten hour set, down to his socks and talk about really that was the best set ever.

wanna be 'der on wi' the balearic beat, think of all, the new friends i'll meet and cafe mambo, another day will be over.

Oh it's in my destiny, it's in the stars, i'm hanging with the dj's but i ain't in the bars, then i can say well yeah, i've been to ibiza.

Oh see, i'm a lonely man, with a lonely dream, seem like everybody else has been, the world only respects you if you've been to ibiza.

yeah-yeah, i gotta get there now, yeah-yeah, i gotta get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, ibiza. yeah-yeah, i gotta get there now, yeah-yeah, i gotta get there now, yeah-yeah, i'm gonna get there now, ibiza.

yeah, yeah.............

Other tracks include song two (the blur tune), return of the jabberwock and escape from ibiza (which may come later if i can be arsed deciphering the lyrics).

Can't really describe the sound. Quite mellow, with some electro sounds. Nothing special really. Like The Streets, it's more about the lyrics and subjects.

Interesting listen!

He's good huh? Escape from Ibiza always brings a smile to my face. Enjoy.

---

Flew in late on friday night, with a ????? called eric whose jeans were too tight. I let him read my WHSmith Ibiza lifestyle.

Listened to an in-flight mix from jules as I looking down on the swimming pools an i'm trying to match up DJ's with their pool size.

Got out of the airport as the sun when down, go find a room int the 'old town. Get the MOS deep tan shoes from Prada sports range (?????)

There in the bar about to start my mission, well my worls turned messy with a new acquisition (take it she said they're in from the mainland) and now Goldry Keen is chasing me, simply cos I dared to take annother three and someone said we'd been at [In pilled up voice]Oakey's best set ever man.

Fluffy bras and sliver shirts, painted bodies and micro-skirts, the cab driver said he'd get us all into Sasha... [spanish voice] It's-a-no-problem!

[corus]
You gotta get away, you gotta do it now,
You gotta get away, you gotta do it now
You gotta get away, you gotta escape from Ibiza

San Anontonio night called "Free range brests", put on by a Geordie in a grey night vest, said he'd wave me in if I handed out his flyers.

Girl called sue from Leatherhead, exploits with three in a single bed but when she mutated into Brandon Block I said.. "I have to go now"

Is this a millitary test on sleep deprevation? Paroniod rumors in the new-house nation, I was gonna ride to freedom but someones teethed(???) my scooter.

Nastyness and Manumission-impossible, ended up in the Ibizan hospital - something inserted that really shouldnt be there.

Well Rob da Bank is looking hostile, trying to stick a Vicks inhaler up my nostril. He told me, he too was trying to escape from ibiza.

Corus

Now I dont want to do a Frank Bough ????????????????????????
Someone help I've gotta get off Ibiza.

I've pierced every part I can put a ring, tattoed my back and theres a stud in my 'ting. I woke up on the beach in the middle of this Spanish family.

A Space on the balcony did a four day set, lost two stone made 10 promisses to ???? lets all come and live a comunal lifestyle on Ibiza.

There at the end screaming 'one more tune', it's way past sun-up, it's way past noon. i need annother ????? so I snorted my factor 20 sunblock.

I thought it was vallium, back in my room but my hearts-a-beating and my minds gone Shoom. I got the blue mixed up whith the white, awww i've gone back to Charlie Chesters.

I managed to carry Tall Paul's Box, it's been worth it and i'm off to de-tox, I've lost my ticket I can never escape from ibiza.

Corus

Escape from Ibiza...[/i]

he he he tis such a funny tune james. i have it on tape recorded after an old sasha essential mix from about 2 years ago. ya gorra luv it! lol

He's good huh? Escape from Ibiza always brings a smile to my face. Enjoy.

---

Flew in late on friday night, with a ????? called eric whose jeans were too tight. I let him read my WHSmith Ibiza lifestyle.

Listened to an in-flight mix from jules as I looking down on the swimming pools an i'm trying to match up DJ's with their pool size.

Got out of the airport as the sun when down, go find a room int the 'old town. Get the MOS deep tan shoes from Prada sports range (?????)

There in the bar about to start my mission, well my worls turned messy with a new acquisition (take it she said they're in from the mainland) and now Goldry Keen is chasing me, simply cos I dared to take annother three and someone said we'd been at [In pilled up voice]Oakey's best set ever man.

Fluffy bras and sliver shirts, painted bodies and micro-skirts, the cab driver said he'd get us all into Sasha... [spanish voice] It's-a-no-problem!

[corus]
You gotta get away, you gotta do it now,
You gotta get away, you gotta do it now
You gotta get away, you gotta escape from Ibiza

San Anontonio night called "Free range brests", put on by a Geordie in a grey night vest, said he'd wave me in if I handed out his flyers.

Girl called sue from Leatherhead, exploits with three in a single bed but when she mutated into Brandon Block I said.. "I have to go now"

Is this a millitary test on sleep deprevation? Paroniod rumors in the new-house nation, I was gonna ride to freedom but someones teethed(???) my scooter.

Nastyness and Manumission-impossible, ended up in the Ibizan hospital - something inserted that really shouldnt be there.

Well Rob da Bank is looking hostile, trying to stick a Vicks inhaler up my nostril. He told me, he too was trying to escape from ibiza.

Corus

Now I dont want to do a Frank Bough ????????????????????????
Someone help I've gotta get off Ibiza.

I've pierced every part I can put a ring, tattoed my back and theres a stud in my 'ting. I woke up on the beach in the middle of this Spanish family.

A Space on the balcony did a four day set, lost two stone made 10 promisses to ???? lets all come and live a comunal lifestyle on Ibiza.

There at the end screaming 'one more tune', it's way past sun-up, it's way past noon. i need annother ????? so I snorted my factor 20 sunblock.

I thought it was vallium, back in my room but my hearts-a-beating and my minds gone Shoom. I got the blue mixed up whith the white, awww i've gone back to Charlie Chesters.

I managed to carry Tall Paul's Box, it's been worth it and i'm off to de-tox, I've lost my ticket I can never escape from ibiza.

Corus

Escape from Ibiza...[/i]

genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l8MZCtRK6o&feature=player_embedded

Back