Googlemap street view

It's all a bit too Big Brother and 1984 for me. Don't think it is a good thing at all...

I love it! But I am a bit disturbed about everyone being able to see my house, my car etc. I might get my house blurred out lol

Although I am looking to buy a flat at the moment and it's bl00dy good typing in the street names of flats we are going to view beforehand!

Although I am looking to buy a flat at the moment and it's bl00dy good typing in the street names of flats we are going to view beforehand!

Hadn't thought of that, quite useful indeed... Guess there is an upside and downside to everything:)

Oooh I hope its loaded After Phil finished painting the outside of our house - it looks soo much nicer now....:lol::lol::lol:

I think this is brilliant.
The people who are against it are probably the same people who are against ID cards.

a potentially very useful resource for amateur sleuths, suspicious wives and professional burglars.

I think this is brilliant.
The people who are against it are probably the same people who are against ID cards.

I dunno Ferd, I've just been on there and you can see the make, model and registration of my dad's car outside his house. Slightly easy for cloners to collect that sort information now.....

I dunno Ferd, I've just been on there and you can see the make, model and registration of my dad's car outside his house. Slightly easy for cloners to collect that sort information now.....

Yup - my colleague here has his rear numberplate clearly on display - however - they have kindly blurred his tail lights out :confused: WTF??

He's complained and apparently it will be rectified very shortly...

Back