Google search your username and post the first image you find

mess2q.jpg

Quite ironic this would come up actually as it was the aftermath of our first major night in the villa in Ibiza in 2009. This is my mate asleep half in and out of the pool, I was tucked up in blankets on a sun lounger and the pool cleaner arrived and cleaned round him :lol: My other 2 mates had come back from the super market at 0930 from buying more gin but sh1t their selves when they returned to a car on the drive. In their messed up state they took loads of pictures the guy must of been wondering wtf was going on.
Great night.

hqdefault.jpg

this was the first thread that had a picture that I participated in... so obviously it is liked to the name...

you guys keep f c king up my name and associating it with basketball players that look retarded, a clown...and something else...

we will see once I am there this summer ... who is nice to me ..if you are not I am not responsible for my actions entirely....

I am a very exciting person to be with..by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys keep f c king up my name and associating it with basketball players that look retarded, a clown...and something else...

we will see once I am there this summer ... who is nice to me ..if you are not I am not responsible for my actions entirely....

I can never work out if you are serious or just joking? It sounds like you are going to "fill one of us in" if we so much as say the wrong word!

i thought i would do a test run on ollienotts's username as i was curious....and as u can see by that link, a few other pics that are on other peoples usernames have come up - i need to get a life :lol:

I can never work out if you are serious or just joking? It sounds like you are going to "fill one of us in" if we so much as say the wrong word!

I am joking dude. :)

It is like acting mean but I am joking at the same time....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back