Good People Of Spotlight...

Super P

:D I got a Fancy Dress Summerball this Saturday which I completely forgot about until this afternoon. I am in drastic need of cool ideas. Previous costumes have included a pub ( as part of a pub crawl i.e. me in a cardboard box ), a sailor in my own wooden boat built by my fair hands, etc. etc. Help. Savageness is the key.

My best idea so far is me in a string vest, pants with a fez on and and a lightening bolt drawn in face paint over my eye calling myself String Vest Pants Fez Lightning Bolt Man. As ingenius as that is, I'm in desperate need of other options...

Hit Me.

Also, I'm at work until the day itself so don't have too much time for elaborate ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a duvet, a bit of white rope, wrap yourself up like a sausage in the duvet, hang the rope out the top, and splash red paint down the duvet. Can you tell worririsyit??

What size are you?

I have loads of outfits..

Ghostbusters
Full Arab Gear
Ali G (bit old now)
Craiiiig David (as above)
Fonejacker (phone, balaclava, glasses, jacket)

Get a duvet, a bit of white rope, wrap yourself up like a sausage in the duvet, hang the rope out the top, and splash red paint down the duvet. Can you tell worririsyit??

Lost on me.

And as much as I appreciate your sentiments Jam, it's Saturday. I need to get working sharpish.

New ideas to the pot... paint body green, get a hoop thing, cover it with foil so it looks like an Alien ship. Also, my mate can get bee keeping outfits.

Lost on me.

And as much as I appreciate your sentiments Jam, it's Saturday. I need to get working sharpish.

New ideas to the pot... paint body green, get a hoop thing, cover it with foil so it looks like an Alien ship. Also, my mate can get bee keeping outfits.

Happy to have posted something to you?

Alternatively, get a cheap wetsuit, half a kids hard plastic paddling pool strapped to your back, paint the lot green and it's your choice of Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello or Raphael :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my vicar suit, however the worlds best fancy dresss, as worn by me at my mates halloween is:

1 X Shower Curtain
1 X Bath mat + string to tie around neck
1 X Kettle Lead (tail)
10 X Tungsten Tip screws
1 X Shower Cap
2 X Custard Cream Biscuits
1 X Sello tape (said biscuits to face)

and i think thats it. However be warned, by their vaery nature they are inconsistent. Put that in your cone-tract!

alanaszombieuse.jpg

Happy to have posted something to you?

Alternatively, get a cheap wetsuit, half a kids hard plastic paddling pool strapped to your back, paint the lot green and it's your choice of Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello or Raphael :lol:

This isn't a bad idea you know...

Looking into the hows of it. Forget the wetsuit, all you need is body paint, a suitably coloured tie round you eyes, or bodypaint for that again, and said turtle shell.

Back