Good Mags

lynch

Not dirty one's may I add :lol:

But good mags with listings of whats happening in Ibiza, only I wont have Ibiza-spotlight with me so will need to know whats happening.

Oh and do ministry still do them free mags??

lynch said:
Not dirty one's may I add :lol:

But good mags with listings of whats happening in Ibiza, only I wont have Ibiza-spotlight with me so will need to know whats happening.

Oh and do ministry still do them free mags??

There is a really good new magazine that you can pick up out there by Pacha, got all listings, really good interviews etc in and in August issue, yours truly is in it :eek: :p :lol: ;)

Andy Holmes said:
ministry magazine has stopped!!!

correct :!:

Andy Holmes said:
u still get mixmag "out there" magazines

wrong :!: :!: :!:

Andy Holmes said:
and maybe DJ mag!!!

yes :!:

Barbie said:
There is a really good new magazine that you can pick up out there by Pacha, got all listings, really good interviews etc

the new native magazine is even better - very informative!! :D

they did one issue this summer but it will be monthly in 2004!! :eek:

Barbie said:
in August issue, yours truly is in it

in september issue (number 3). cool sunglasses barbie!!
bigglasses.gif

there will be a number 4 at the end of september!! ;)

Barbie said:
There is a really good new magazine that you can pick up out there by Pacha, got all listings, really good interviews etc in and in August issue, yours truly is in it :eek: :p :lol: ;)

have you seen it yet Babs? i really want a copy but dont no a way of getting a hold of it :rolleyes:

The words FUKC FUKC FUKC spring to mind.

OMG the shame, goodbye peeps been nice to know you, I am going to crawl and hide in a cupboard now for the next 5 years :oops:

McRackin is the master again. 8)

Oh come on Babs, it aint that bad ;) I think that you only need to hide in the cupboard for four and a half years :lol: :lol:

Blimey, I have never spoken to an Ibiza face, before :eek: 8) :D

cypher said:
McRackin is the master again. 8)

Oh come on Babs, it aint that bad ;) I think that you only need to hide in the cupboard for four and a half years :lol: :lol:

Blimey, I have never spoken to an Ibiza face, before :eek: 8) :D

Totally misquoted as well lol, Tom is going to kill me for dragging his name down as well :eek: :p :lol: ;)

Muhahahahahaha, what are holding up above your head? Or are you? Could be a 'Garlands Made Me Do It' placard....... :lol:

gecko2 said:
Muhahahahahaha, what are holding up above your head? Or are you? Could be a 'Garlands Made Me Do It' placard....... :lol:

If you don't shut it, I'll be holding you above my head on Space on the 14th before I drop you :eek: :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
gecko2 said:

If you don't shut it, I'll be holding you above my head on Space on the 14th before I drop you :eek: :p :lol: ;)

You'll have to catch me first................. I'll be bouncing off the walls and ceiling that day. YAY!!!!! :p

Oh dear, I'm SO glad she is my g/friend :eek: :p Does anyone want to take her off my hands, I'll pay you good money :p ;)

Back