Good Family Friendly Apartments in San An Bay

daddylikefroggy

Hi some friends of mine are looking for what the title suggests at the end of August, they have 4 month old twins and would like somewhere that caters for families. I have had a look at the reviews on this great site but I was after any recent comments people might have. They were looking at Nereida and Playa Bella, has anyone used these or have any other ideas for Apartments in the Bay...

any help would be great thanks.

hello

i definately would suggest playa bella, lots of children friendly entertainment and play areas xx

i definately would suggest playa bella, lots of children friendly entertainment and play areas xx

Thanks Sue, any thoughts on Marina Palace. I suppose it doesnt matter about Family entertainment as the twins are only a few months, but somewhere quiet where they are not going to get woken up by groups of guys/gals on the beer....not that they will probably get much sleep anyway with twins!

marina playa

well the marina palace is a bit further out .. not as central as playa bella and dont think they have a full entertainment programme xx

Back