Gonna Take my Mamma ou!!

Tabitha

Ok need some advice here.. My mum is looking for her first Ibiza experience and she loves to dance, but I am not sure where to take her... So what do people think.. I was thinking either Pacha or even Cream but would cream be too young? Musically she was a funky disco diva in her day but aso loves a bit of Aphex Twin, god love her! Want her to have a great time and not feel out of place. She would probably enjoy El Devino or a defected party..... any suggestions really welcome. We land June 21st for a week. Thanks see you at BB!:lol:

Ok need some advice here.. My mum is looking for her first Ibiza experience and she loves to dance, but I am not sure where to take her... So what do people think.. I was thinking either Pacha or even Cream but would cream be too young? Musically she was a funky disco diva in her day but aso loves a bit of Aphex Twin, god love her! Want her to have a great time and not feel out of place. She would probably enjoy El Devino or a defected party..... any suggestions really welcome. We land June 21st for a week. Thanks see you at BB!:lol:

I'd take her for dinner at Pacha, followed by free entry into the club for say Defected, Pure pacha or David Guetta. I think Shed have a good time 8)

what he says....... 8)

Prob best to avoid Eden and Es Paradis tho - I feel slightly too old when I am in there and of course I am assuming your mum is around my age give or take a couple of years :oops::oops::oops::oops:

2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

...of your Mum ;)

Thanks- all sounds good and kind of the way I was thinking. I take it dinner at pacha gets you in then? I was also thinking of the Pacha classics , but its on our first day! and the only problem with the Defected night is its our last one... So maybe Pure Pacha will be the one. Will need to do something else though too before then I suspect. Tell me more about we love! oh and i will try and find a photo of me mum for you lovely people.. gettig excited now...

Brilliant!! glad they had a good time.. I think we may hit Space on the Sunday we arrive and then Pure Pacha on the Friday.. who know what adventures await in between!!

Back