Gone In 2004

Robo said:
Up yer Ronson.

one of the first uk club nights to hit ibiza.

God there's a blast from the past, used to go to Up Yer Ronson when I was a young puppess up north :p You were probably still at primary school then Rob ;)

i dunno if Roger Sanches can hang in there. A dj friend of mine got a call from him in sept last year when we were hanging out at our hotel in Ibiza town, and he said he wasnt up for it........playing that evening.
This year another dj met him in the VIP room and he wasnt even playing on that monday - he had sent his assistant to turn the decks becuz he was "tired" - hmmm not taking this too seriously!

Ibiza-girlie said:
i dunno if Roger Sanches can hang in there. A dj friend of mine got a call from him in sept last year when we were hanging out at our hotel in Ibiza town, and he said he wasnt up for it........playing that evening.
This year another dj met him in the VIP room and he wasnt even playing on that monday - he had sent his assistant to turn the decks becuz he was "tired" - hmmm not taking this too seriously!

Indeed, that sounds like a load of shit to me too. I doubt Roger would do that type of thing.

kitkat said:
Indeed, that sounds like a load of shit to me too. I doubt Roger would do that type of thing.

Yeah I've never seen or heard of Roger S doing a no-show, he's one of the most professional and nicest DJs around.

well - seeing is believing and as my friend does all the bookings for Universal music here, and went to see him personally - All I can do is refer to what he said and apparently what Roger did. if the man sat next to him and heard what he said and never saw him near the dj booth that evening, i Trust his word.
dont shoot the messenger

Ibiza-girlie said:
well - seeing is believing and as my friend does all the bookings for Universal music here, and went to see him personally - All I can do is refer to what he said and apparently what Roger did. if the man sat next to him and heard what he said and never saw him near the dj booth that evening, i Trust his word.
dont shoot the messenger

Ok. *Sends Roger S an email demanding explanation* :)

@Barbie, Agreed. Really cool, down to earth guy, was speaking to him last Saturday @Bed.

Cream:

Will they do it again with Tiësto and Paul van Dyk? Like last two years?
Maybe it is time for a kind of Judgment Sunday of Tiësto solo.... I am sure he can have his own weekly night on Ibiza. And believe me guys and girls, Tiësto Solo is really great, with a lot of different kind of music from trance to techno to progressive to clubbie.... :)

So: Tiesto Solo, let's do it on saturdaynight... eh.. in which club?

Amnesia or Eden or maybe Space?

Back