gone - but not forgotten

View attachment 4737
Wow Ushuaïa! What year?

Thats good to hear at least but from feedback on this forum it seems its dead! Sad if it is, had some great afternoons there

Thinking of spending the day there end May/beginning June , what is it likely to be like during the day, Will there be music during the day, thinking lunchtime onwards, will be taking kids, So wont be staying there until nightime,
Taking a picnic, possibly listen to a few tunes, can you still sit on towels on the beach, or is it like Calla Bassa now,you only have a very small area for towels.?

Bora Bora used to be a staple of our holiday but it's been 4 years since i ventured anywhere near it. It had turned into a right dump and certainly not somewhere i'd bring kids. Hopefully changed since...

Stay well away from PDB with nippers... It's changed a lot since back in the day, nothing to see with families

Once or twice a year I take my boy to the water park in pdb. After that i always go and have a couple of beers at bora bora,( reminisce about the good old days) then i,get a cab straight out of there.

I don't think it's that bad at bora bora,its just pdb as whole?

Once or twice a year I take my boy to the water park in pdb. After that i always go and have a couple of beers at bora bora,( reminisce about the good old days) then i,get a cab straight out of there.

Always been a shit hole. Give it 5/10 years and they will be trying to regenerate the whole area like they are trying to do to the West End.

However bad PDB is, a 15 minute walk and you can be in Figueretas. People seem to forget this.

Back